Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a full blooded razors edge blue pitbull.
Ive always wanted a pitbull, but didnt have the space
but know I do!
I would love any helpful tips, advice
thank you

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Post up pics! :) And welcome to GP! You will learn everything you need to know here and MORE! Ask lots of questions...don't be shy. And have an open mind :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the site, lots to read on here for traning and feeding take a look around , if you cant find something you need help with using the search button at the top just ask :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont even know how to post pictures? haha I have my profile pic uploaded, but thats as far as I got

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey welcome to this site! there are loads of information here and a lot of people with expierence to help you through. There is a lot to know so read up, stuff your prolly never thought of. You treat your new addition to your family and it will be the best pet you could ever ask for!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
how old is your dog?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Do: Learn the proper breed identification. If your dog is blue colored and razoredge bloodline it is possibly an American Bully. But we'd have to look at your ped to tell.

Do: Always keep your dog leashed when out of a fence

Dont leave the dog unsupervised with other dogs, these breeds have a history of being aggressive to other dogs

Do: take your dog to obedience classes

Do: Post pics so we can see the cute lil fella! :D

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
You have an American Bully, not an APBT. Blue + RE = without a doubt non - APBT. RE and blue color by itself already speaks volumes however together, no way. I know i could be proven wrong with a PED but i have yet to be proven wrong in the past when it comes to things such as this even though im sure one day it will happen..

Regardless, embrace the American Bully title and love your pup, don't continue the cycle of misinformation by calling it an APBT.

BTW if i am proven wrong with your dog i will take back what i just said :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP. Just because the dog is blue doesn't mean it is an American Bully. RE is a bully line, but I'd have to see the dog and the ped before I said for sure.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Welcome to GP. Just because the dog is blue doesn't mean it is an American Bully. RE is a bully line, but I'd have to see the dog and the ped before I said for sure.
Well i've never seen a RE AmStaff and finding a blue APBT would be like waking up with a solid gold block on your bed. Blue in APBT form is rare, very rare. CH Soga is an excellent example of one and about the only Blue APBT i know of.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Well i've never seen a RE AmStaff and finding a blue APBT would be like waking up with a solid gold block on your bed. Blue in APBT form is rare, very rare. CH Soga is an excellent example of one and about the only Blue APBT i know of.
Not all Jeep dogs are game, not all Colby dogs are brindle, and not all RE dogs are Am Bullies. Just sayin.... His dog more than likely IS an American Bully, but I like to look at the ped and the dog before I decide. We will just agree to disagree. :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Not all Jeep dogs are game, not all Colby dogs are brindle, and not all RE dogs are Am Bullies. Just sayin.... His dog more than likely IS an American Bully, but I like to look at the ped and the dog before I decide. We will just agree to disagree. :)
Ive never seen an RE APBT in todays breedings but agree to disagree. :cheers:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I was also going to suggest he may have an Am.Bully but I've learned you can't just judge a dog because it has RE in the ped. We will let the ped do the taking ;) OP, do you have his papers yet?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Can't wait to see pics.You can use what the above poster suggested,you can use photobucket using the IMG code,or you can upload them straight from your computer as an attachment.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was also going to suggest he may have an Am.Bully but I've learned you can't just judge a dog because it has RE in the ped. We will let the ped do the taking ;) OP, do you have his papers yet?
no he didnt give me them, the breeder wanted way to much with papers

1 - 20 of 43 Posts