Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my lazy dogs just being themselves.They're even too lazy to go get in their beds so they just use each other as pillows.lol.Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!!! That's funny. They are both so freakin cute :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Just cute and if they went to their beds they would be further from family. My dogs all want to be right at my feet on my feet or on top of me.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Too cute I love when they do that mine will just pile in a ball and sleep on eachotehr like that lol and they too have big beds a few feet from them lol ,too lazy to use the dog bed lol.

Reactions: dixieland

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
too cute lisa :D they look very comfortable..lol

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!This is the first time that these two have slept on each other like that.Normally they are on seperate sides of the room sleeping.Now I just need to see if I can ever catch all 3 sleeping together for a pic.
And yep Sharon the dogs are always trying to be right there near me too.Shoot all 3 cats as well.lol.My husband says yep they know who momma is.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Sadie!I know I complain about them being too lazy sometimes,but then at other times it's not such a bad thing!lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts