Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love this camera and even more , my dog. He is a very unique looking dog and has a very unique personality too.

Anyway i got some cool shots of him today that i think are GP worthy!

I hope you agree. So here they are:roll:

Thanks everyone. Bello and i will see ya soon!!!!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
good pics.. but it looks like he needs his nails clipped

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Great pictures! I love the one of him looking out over the banister

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Wonderful photos!

Bello is still on my top 5 list of dogs to steal... Hmm.. I seemed to have misplaced your address. Mind sending it to me again ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good pics.. but it looks like he needs his nails clipped
Believe it or not i clipped them 3 times in a row and because they are solid black i am afraid of going to far with the quick. I usually keep up on them well. i need to dremel i guess.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
some great pics....good lookin doggie

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Believe it or not i clipped them 3 times in a row and because they are solid black i am afraid of going to far with the quick. I usually keep up on them well. i need to dremel i guess.
i never clip my dogs.. lol.. i just walk them everyday and the sidewalk files them down

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is handsome!!!!!!!!!!

is he pure pit?

I LOOOOVE HIS COLOR
No he is a mix of several dogs we believe but mostly pittie. His ears throw off his look much of the time and he has a thinner snout in many pics. He sometimes doesn't look pittie at all and then other times he looks 100% pittie. It really screws with the professional guessers out there!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wonderful photos!

Bello is still on my top 5 list of dogs to steal... Hmm.. I seemed to have misplaced your address. Mind sending it to me again ;)
Hey DarkMoon!! I am on your list and you and Nubs are on mine!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i never clip my dogs.. lol.. i just walk them everyday and the sidewalk files them down
I walk Bello as much as possible but i own a business and work 15 hours a day and it makes it even harder when it is 10 degrees outside! I have my son walking him now and he seems to love it. Black nails are the worst to trim. I cut his quick once and i felt terrible so i go to petsmart now but you are right, they have gotten to long!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Yeaaaaaaa Belloooooooo OMG I love your dog soooooo much. What a beautiful boy. I'm still looking for those pics of Slayer for you but I got a million boxes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts