Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a little bit of fun yesterday. I recently did a collar for a friend, I've never done studs up until then. So i was trying to figure how to show off the studs when he's walking his dog. our normal draft of a collar wouldnt show many of the studs, especially when walking. So we came up with something else, and i really liked it. so i made Nismo one in that specific design, we also picked up a little cow hide to mess around with for the inside of the collar. its more for a little padding and to be soft on there necks than it is for support.
But I really like this collar, my new favorite for him. throw that collar in with the others. lol. I plan on making a 1.5" one for Lowla. Idk what color though.
We aren't yet making these for the public.

thank you for looking!​

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looking good. Should be nice and soft

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
D-ring in the back is the way to go..

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Trev I love this collar, omg ok ok I want one of these for Odie in a one inch please :p Nismo is like really dad-guy, takin my pic all the time :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D-ring in the back is the way to go..
i think so too. I really enjoy the new look while walking

Very nice!
thank you :)

Trev I love this collar, omg ok ok I want one of these for Odie in a one inch please :p Nismo is like really dad-guy, takin my pic all the time :D
we can do that, i think with all the 1" collar/show collars were going to start making them like this
Very nice. :D
:)!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh yes, the one inch show collars for the ADBA need to have the D ring in them jst like the two inch ones do, gonna be nice I just know it ;)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)
the funny thing with the 1" collars that people dont know about us is they're constructed using the the same welded type hardware that we use in 2"

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! nice collar :) you are going to make those in purple and hot pink right ;) *hint hint* LOL!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great pics! nice collar :) you are going to make those in purple and hot pink right ;) *hint hint* LOL!
sure am! im planning on making a few here in the next few days. Right now a 1.5" one with leather and SB material we're thinking about $15

And definitely red. In a one inch.

Because I want Kane to bling one of those out. :D
you got it ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts