Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
no...like seriously vent... this boy is killing me with the beasts coming out of his rear end... I'm about to suffocate! He needs to quit eating so fast

Does anyone else's dog pass gas this bad?

·
Registered
187 Posts
no...like seriously vent... this boy is killing me with the beasts coming out of his rear end... I'm about to suffocate! He needs to quit eating so fast

LOL sorry to hear about that. Our boy doesn't do well with beef products, they give him bad gas. Chicken and fish work best for him.

·
Registered
776 Posts

lol im pretty sure its a breed trait... we call it bulldog butt
both our kids get it badly

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Ecko's a fart machine too. Since we put him on Venison and Sweet Potato LID from Natural Balance they don't stink as often. I am sooooooo grateful for that too. LOL!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lmao!!! Mine used to have some silent and deadly ones. No joke he would clear the room when he would release. I remember one time I woke up and started gagging from it and he was just laying there on my bed starring at me haha

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA yes, and it sucks when my boyfriend looks at me and needs to ask if it was me or the dog, since Gargamel sounds so human!! I swear its crazy. I agree, when he east beef or beef kibbles, its even worse!!!

WATCH OUT it brutal, lol. I have never known a pit to have a good belly, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts