Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Awww! Pretty Girl looks so... PRETTY lol. I love that pink collar on her too! And Fat Boy is even more handsome than I remembered! Great pix Lisa2. I'm loving em! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I swear it snowed everywhere but my house... Thank god!!! lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe they are pretty! Looks like they are enjoying the snow ;)
Thank you!They had a blast in the snow.They acted like total spazzes running around.
Awww! Pretty Girl looks so... PRETTY lol. I love that pink collar on her too! And Fat Boy is even more handsome than I remembered! Great pix Lisa2. I'm loving em! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
You're very welcome girl!And thank you for the kind words.Fatboy is turning out more handsome than I thought he would.:rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah it didn't snow here Holly, I am with ya on that, lol

Awww there's my PG, I lub her, hahaha she is lookin fluffy like my was :D great pics girl, keep the snow and send Fatboy and PG to me :p lmaooo

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah it didn't snow here Holly, I am with ya on that, lol

Awww there's my PG, I lub her, hahaha she is lookin fluffy like my was :D great pics girl, keep the snow and send Fatboy and PG to me :p lmaooo
:rofl: I swear she's not really that fat.I couldn't believe she looked that way when I first saw the pic.
I gotta keep my Pretty Girl but you can have Fatboy,he's a little butthead.:rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo have you met my Neener, :p ok ok I'll send you DWB, Orion and PG would love each other :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahahah, rofl lmfaoooo girl, yeah but this DWB is well trained ;) He won't talk back or give you any problems :p lmaooo

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooooo, he comes with crate and everything, him and PG would be insepreable lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
:rofl: I swear she's not really that fat.I couldn't believe she looked that way when I first saw the pic.
I gotta keep my Pretty Girl but you can have Fatboy,he's a little butthead.:rofl:
lmaoooo have you met my Neener, :p ok ok I'll send you DWB, Orion and PG would love each other :D
Ill settle this you just need to send them all you me :roll: Oh and you can add in my Phoebe girl as well ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo girl, you would be way to happy and then I would have no dogs and neither would lIsa, lmaoooo BUT DWB did tell me he watned to come visit his Auntie Jo ;) Phoebe says she will come when it is warmer, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooI am gonna try hard to do some traveling this year, and Phoebe is like her mom-lady, we don't like the cold, lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts