Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very excited and pleased to say that I placed my order for a custom set from Trevor (Nizmo's K9 Supply)

We are doing a 3 piece set for my boy O'Malley in black base with lime green.
-Pulling/Working harness with tracers/spreader
-2" collar
-Matching 18" leash

I'm so excited its unbelievable, I don't think I have ever been this excited about getting O'Malley a collar or anything. :p

I will post pics as soon as I recieve it.
:clap:

·
Registered
106 Posts
That sounds cool. I keep seeing posts about these Nizmo collars..does someone sell them on GP? How much was the Pulling/Working harness with tracers/spreader?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I just put in another order yesterday too. I love Nizmo's stuff.
I almost did lime green but went obnoxious again with 1' neon orange, pink stripe and padding and a matching 1.5 same color w/ padding. I love my orange and yellow so I can't wait to see the Orange and pink combo. :)

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:love2:

Ya, I seen you ordering on the FB page. I'm so excited to get my stuff for O'Malley because he is at the age now where I can start working him (18 months) without causing harm to his muscles. I'm sure he will flourish for me with some pulling.

I have never had Nizmo's stuff before but after seeing all the good hype how could I go wrong? His stuff looks hardy unlike the store bought stuff and considering he,too,owns APBT's he know what they need. Not to mention it was probably one of the BEST seller/customer communications I have ever had,Very pleasant purchase. Now I will just be gnawing at the bit until it gets here!

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Yeah, I was going to get just a puppy collar for Phoenix but went with the 1.5 too. It is for Schutzhund so I wanted something new and flashy against her. You def can't go wrong with Nizmo's stuff. I have 2 other collars Riley wears and she is a 24/7 moving dog and the collar holds up to her beatings..have yet to find a tag that withstands it though lol!

you will LOVE the products when you get them..very durable and very nicely made

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya, I agree with you on the "tag" issue. I just ordered a new tag from a seller on ebay that is supposed to be more durable but we will see.

Since owning malley I have probably went through a tag every month and a half. He either somehow bends them or our other dogs chew on them to the point the text isnt even recognizable. lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he always does great work , you wont be let down im sure ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts