Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got him yesterday he is a great pup! first pic is of him leaving for his new house!
second pic is him lovin his new place

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww great pics, he looks so comfy at his new house and I love his name :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he definitely does love his new house! the shelter said he is 6 months, but i for some reason think he may be just a bit younger, he's not a hyper dog he just likes to lay around and chew on his toys, its a little hard to get him to know his name right now, he didnt have one before, they just called him 477 where ever he was, any ideas on how to get him to be more aware of his name? also he got a little sick in the car this morning on his way home from takin him for a ride to make his appointment for his shots , any ideas on how i can make him more comfortable in the car?, i'd like to take him for rides

·
Banned
319 Posts
congrats on your new addition.

name-

get something he really likes (food) hot dog peices, treats, ect...

say- "ghost!" and if he looks at you or pays attention give him a treat.

every single time you take him outside say "ghost ouside!" and "ghost food" "ghost treat" ghost walk,.. ect.

car rides,... this takes lots of practice, so load the pup up in the car and take him everywhere.
make sure he didnt eat right before or it will make him sick.

hope these ideas help.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to GP :)! what a nice looking pup. I love blues. I have a female who is 6 months. What's your boys story? Was he an owner surrender?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to GP :)! what a nice looking pup. I love blues. I have a female who is 6 months. What's your boys story? Was he an owner surrender?
i guess the previous owner had a few dogs and one of the large ones bit a 15month old kid... they didnt say what kind of dog it was that did it, but the lady freaked out and called the AC and told them to come take every dog out of the house.. but they said this little guy was playing with the other kids in the house and the owner said there were no issues with him, but she just wanted all dogs gone.. So.. thats as much as i know about him, but he is great!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Congrats on the new pup he is adorable. I was there on Saturday afternoon and fell in love with him...You are lucky to have him... Good luck with Ghost.

Oh yeah by the way WELCOME to GP, there are some awesome people on this site. You also get to learn a lot from them too. They can pretty much answer any questions or direct you in the right direction...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts