Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this forum by accident just stumbling around on the net. :)
I thought I'd jump in and say HI. From me (Vicki) and my dogs (Emma and Raven).
Emma is a German Shepherd and Raven is an American Pit Bull Terrier.:woof:
I do dog rescue out of Greenville SC, and try to focus mainly on pitties. But will help any that I can. (Including 2 stray roadside cats! LOL)
Looking forward to browsing through here and meeting other pittie lovers!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Vickie, welcome to GP, pics please :D Thank you for rescuing and helping, I hd a cat I rescued from the side of the road that would have been roadkill, his name was Highway, he is now with my ex.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. I like the name "Highway" for the kitty! Too funny! One of my cats is "Zuki" Short for "Suzuki" (One of my motorcycles is a suzuki). The other cat is "Poopie cat". He was so sick when I picked him up, that when he would use the bathroom he would just poop while lying down and was so weak that he couldn't move, so I had to give LOTS of kitten baths! LOL I even made up a "poopie cat" song! LOL. Kept me from using profanity while trying to bathe a cat! LOL I'll try to get some dog pix up soon. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP Vicki :D cant wait to see pics of your crew..lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I was gonna name him Roadkill and couldn't so I named him Highway cause that's where I found him, and lmaoo at Poopie cat and the song :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.