Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came here a little over a year ago and received help with dog aggression issues for my boy Boo..Some of you may remember me.

I just wanted to stop in and say hi,and to let you guys know my boys are doing great! Everything has worked out for the best for my 2 dogs and I owe allot of it to Gopitbull :woof:

This site is great and I have recommended it often.

You can see recent pics here
Facebook

Anyone should be able to view that album..

Thanks again for the help and I will try to stop by more often..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You will be able to note from the album I posted that Boo has learned to control himself around other male dogs. I still stay with him constantly when he plays but this is a massive improvement from when he was rescued..

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hey, mate. I just had to go back and check out your old posts to refresh my memory and I remember you now! I'm glad everything has got better. You still having neighbour problems or is that sorted out too?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep,we sorted the neighbors out. We put up a fence and told our home owners association to stick it.. I told them it would take forever to fight me all the way to federal court anyway and they left it be.. Really loving the fenced in area and I think that has allowed Boo to develop more than anything into a healthy sane dog.. Our other boy Khaos has helped him also,he began to raise Khaos as his own very early and they have remained bonded very well. I know APBT do not need dog companions, but it has seemed to help Boo come out of his shell.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
If it works it works! Glad to see your property is secure now.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He has always been very sweet and loving with people..He used to pull out switch blades like a skinhead meth addict when he saw any other male dogs tho..We took Khaos from my sister who had landlord issues when he was about 14 weeks old,Boo didn't have a problem with the puppy and took him under his wing..They remained very tight friends..They are sleeping together in a bundle of bulldog as I post this.. Through this Boo is now able to see other male dogs without going for the blades so to speak,lol..He still will Puff his chest and strut tho..We keep him close as we feel it best to not trust him haha!,but all is well as long as we remain intelligent about his temperament.

The boys are separated when I am not there, as I would not want my wife or daughter to deal with any oh **** moments if they should happen..

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He has always been very sweet and loving with people..He used to pull out switch blades like a skinhead meth addict when he saw any other male dogs tho..We took Khaos from my sister who had landlord issues when he was about 14 weeks old,Boo didn't have a problem with the puppy and took him under his wing..They remained very tight friends..They are sleeping together in a bundle of bulldog as I post this.. Through this Boo is now able to see other male dogs without going for the blades so to speak,lol..He still will Puff his chest and strut tho..We keep him close as we feel it best to not trust him haha!,but all is well as long as we remain intelligent about his temperament.

The boys are separated when I am not there, as I would not want my wife or daughter to deal with any oh **** moments if they should happen..
That's probably for the best, mate. Good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts