Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just letting you know i accidently broke my pc.. So far everything is ok. The mother of my puppies continued to get worse and i just spent 800$ getting her a pyrometcy spay or w/e and another deworm and other stuff. but she is on the road to recovery. my puppies are fine and Lisa i havent forgot about ya everything is still on at this point ill contact you at a later date. I dont have time or a chance to read new posts buut i hope everyone is ok. i miss you guys and will chat soon!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey everyone, just letting you know i accidently broke my pc.. So far everything is ok. The mother of my puppies continued to get worse and i just spent 800$ getting her a pyrometcy spay or w/e and another deworm and other stuff. but she is on the road to recovery. my puppies are fine and Lisa i havent forgot about ya everything is still on at this point ill contact you at a later date. I dont have time or a chance to read new posts buut i hope everyone is ok. i miss you guys and will chat soon!
Oh no! Momma dog had pyometra? Is that what you mean? That's to bad but I am glad she and the pups are okay. Take care :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts