Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackie had to wish everyone a happy Easter with her smile. First dog i've ever had who actually "people smiled"

Just part of the mad gab group of pups at Easter dinner...

Jackie and Baby Soooo Wanted on the deck to sample some of the ham

Buck, the big ole doof dane mix, was more concerned with his dads dinner than his photo op

Gracie had a long day controlling not only all those young pups but keeping an eye on the human kids

Dimez patiently waiting for all of "those darn dogs" to leave

I love the fact that most all of our family get togethers are pupper friendly. there are times when we do have to seperate (Buck drives Boomer absolutely crazy). But no one stresses and the dogs are able to enjoy the family time as much as the people do.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww that smile is great. Glad you all get along, well it is family, for the most part to include them. :) Dimez is adorable too :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Nice family photos. Glad to see the rest of the family, finally! Thanks for sharing.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
that's awesome! i had to leave Odin at home for easter :( my mom is not a dog person at all, thats why when i bought my house i was so eager to go rescue a pit mix. my boyfriend tried to talk me into a different dog, but im too bull-headed lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts