Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Joined! I wasn't sure where else to go when discussing breeding and showing dogs.. I noticed the relevancy of the comments made here on gopitbull.com as related to my area of interest so I decided to join. I am starting up my own kennel and would love any feedback and pointers as I am poised to provide my dogs with the right sort of care! Also my boy just hit 2 years old and is ready for stud so any suggestions as far as that are also welcomed!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and Welcome! If you are going to show I would at least do that first before you even consider breeding your dogs. Get some titles on your dogs first. There is alot of show people here so they can give you the best advice. Do you have APBT's or American bullies?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Starting your own kennel takes years of involving yourself with these dogs. Glad to see you have an interest in competing and like said get some titles on your boy and give him a reason to breed, don't just breed him because hes capable of it.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
good posting ^^^^^ ive made dang sure every dog i have ever bread has been able to stand the heat in the kitchen. Iv ehty wernt worthy well they went somewhwer as pets and got spayed or neuterd.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Are there no kennels in your area that you can maybe get to know and join up with , alot of times the more experienced ones can offer a ton of info and hands on training. Do you show your dogs at all?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts