Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out my daughters friend was attacked by a dog the other day walking down our road. Asked what the dog looked like she replied " pit bull kind of dog" and it was reddish brown. I haven't seen any reddish brown or chocolate pit bulls in my neighborhood but this is NOT what I wanted to hear. I cant stand irresponsible owners who cant do the simplest of things such as keep there dog contained. Everyone knows we have " pit bulls" as they call them and worried if some bad apple has made there way in the neighborhood it may cause issues for us. Luckly she knows our dogs so haven't had issues yet but if other people get attacked and then point to us as the only owners they know all hell can brake lose. Going to go walk the area she was in and see if I can see anything maybe in one of the back yards , hopefully I dont get attacked but honestly Id rather take the hit and get the dog and crap owner then have one of my kids or neighborhood kids get it worse. Ill take some treats I have a feeling maybe she acted fearful and the dog played off that, she isnt hurt too bad she has a big punture hole in her arm the dog kinda tore it or more then likely she pulled her arm and cause the tooth to tear more. The doctors left it open so it could drain and they are stitching it today. Poor kid , makes me so mad .

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
that is crap i agree. i would do the same thing as u. we have a dog that gets out in our neighbor hood and even our neighbor directly across the street came over one night and ask if Odin got out. it was funny actually cuz when i opened the door he's like "oh nevermind he's right there."

but yeah, take some treats see if u can get ur hands on the dog cuz he'll be luckier if u do it rather than AC.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I just came home from walking down there I think I know which houses narrowed it down to a couple houses in that same alley with broken fences, didn't see the dog though. I will let some of the regular walkers I know who live down that side know about this. They may even know the dog and be able let me know if they see the dog. I walk every evening so will keep trying that way.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts