Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I do take the blame for this but dang! So heres the story...I didnt have Alexas kennel at the old house so I thought putting her in a room with the windows open and her toys and some bones would be ok......this was a fully carpeted empty room when i left....this is what i returned to.....

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
i know right....its insane! the carpet was fine before i left lol. and i put lots of toys and chew bones in there with her...they are all gone as well...
That is crazy!! Dang... I thought some of my past foster dogs were destructive. THIS is just....WOW.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
LMAO this is so typical of the breed! I swear they are destruco dogs! Yes it is your fault but how funny is that! it is so bad you get pissed for a few seconds then all you can do is laugh! She looks like she had a blast, that face says "what did you expect me to do with a room full of nothing"

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMAO this is so typical of the breed! I swear they are destruco dogs! Yes it is your fault but how funny is that! it is so bad you get pissed for a few seconds then all you can do is laugh! She looks like she had a blast, that face says "what did you expect me to do with a room full of nothing"
it is my fault since i didnt have her kennel but lol i left bones, toys, and water......everything was gone when i returned lol. we will prob have to pay for new carpeting since it is technically not our house but ohwell. she knew she was being bad...instant i opened the door and looked around she squatted and peed with a guilty look....sigh...crazy dog

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha ha the little carpet killer......... wow is right!
i know right! the bad thing is i had been leaving her in the bathroom,....since i didnt have her kennel....there is carpet in there too but she didnt touch it! brat

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
I'm certain there's a demo team in your area that would be happy to hire her out. LOL!

·
Registered
117 Posts
lmao Gambit did this once. Had to go to the hospital for a few hours. Being that it was late at nite figured he would just sleep if we left him in the guest bed/office.

Nope; little jerk tore the trimming off side of the door, dug a good sized hole into the door, ripped up half the carpet; brought the small bookcase down, ripped the blankets and sheets off the bed. When i opened the door and saw it I was speechless for a good couple minutes.
Gambit immediately went to his hiding spot. Can't tell me dogs don't know when they've done something wrong.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO what are al those feathers from ? she kill a chicken atthe same time? LOLOLOLOL she has that look like " what? didnt you want hardwood in here ? geeze I was just helping " LOL funny from this view thats for sure not so sure id be laughing if this was my house LOL.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMAO what are al those feathers from ? she kill a chicken atthe same time? LOLOLOLOL she has that look like " what? didnt you want hardwood in here ? geeze I was just helping " LOL funny from this view thats for sure not so sure id be laughing if this was my house LOL.
its not our house lol...we are just living there till they sell it lmao...we will have to pay to replace. the feathers are from her pillow i put in there...she usually sleeps on it....ha. no she knew she was in trouble...squatted down and peed when i looked at her. lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol wow. I'm sorry that u have to pay for the repair. But I think I would give that dog a treat and get her a job sumwhere removing carpet! :D

That's a dog w a mission

1 - 20 of 20 Posts