Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
There are some crazy people in North Carolina. I hear stories about peoples dogs(of all breeds) gettin shot and killed or wounded all the time

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm speechless.
I am so sorry to hear this for any animal or dog with NO justification other than simple stupidity (among a few other choice words).

Here is the video of Bella and Jaxson:

·
Registered
55 Posts
after reading the story on the link you posted, i was enraged! that A/C officer sounds like he was an a-hole. if i was in your position, i probably won't be behind my computer. it'd be behind somtheing else. just the way you described that officer sounded like he enjoyed it. and people like him don't walk around untouched back where i'm from. but anyways enough of my rant. i'm very sorry for your lost. hope you do get some justice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is Crazy, im sick to my stomach right now my heart goes out to the Dog and the family.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I signed and shared on my facebook so that hopefully some of my friends will sign as well. This is truly sad :'(

·
Registered
771 Posts
That is horrifying signed. My thoughts are with her and her family.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Unbelievable....that's all I can say(without getting banned). I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you get some sort of justice. A butt kicking should be in order.....SIGNED

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I'm in shock WTF I'd sue the city for sure you can't just kill people's dogs cause they wont come......................signed

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is unbelievable!! I think I would dump some money on a lawyer to get the city's attention on this one. I will be sending this out to everyone I know!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
This is bullcrap!I signed and hopefully something will get done.

Thank you for bringing this to everyones attention

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Signed, People like that are the ones that should be shot and destroyed. sorry it had to happen. Very disturbing!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I don't think there would be banning in this thread for mean words. This is a call for our people uniting. This could have been any of our dogs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for signing and all your feedback.

Thank you EVERYONE for signing this petition, and PLEASE PASS IT ALONG.

Second, I deeply apologize if I lead anyone to think this was my dog.
It wasn't my dog, but I absolutely hate this had to happen to anyone.

I found this yesterday on an animal rescue FB page, and I had to pass it along for others' help. Again, this wasn't me, but PLEASE KEEP THE PETITION going for this family that did lose their precious family member.

God Bless, and thank you, again, for helping.

OMG! Did you see this?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I signed, had my friends sign, and I'm currently posting on MySpace and Facebook.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
that little douche is still a kid... someone pop one in him for me..

i also spread it on my facebook

1 - 20 of 63 Posts