Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I had shared these.... But here they are some nice pics of Justice and a couple of the others ;)

Justice

I gives you dirty looks from behind Muh Momma

Snoop Thought you might like these Stan

Xena

Crixus

Faith

Reactions: Firehazard

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Some nice looking hounds you got there! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they all are looking so good, Snoop is so handsome.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Holly, a must admit a got a little tear in my eye. I'm gunna have to come over soon and visit. Dude that first pic of Snoop :love: OMG he's one handsome piece of doggy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx you guys. I meant to posts these in the thread with the WP pics, but somehow never loaded them lol. I went to go use a photo of Snoop and realized I never put them on Photobucket so I defiantly hadn't posted them here lol.

So sorry for the many posts of my dogs in the last couple weeks lol

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
They. Look absoutly amazing what a pack of dogs I would give a arm to own onr of them Lol. And I love xena dream dog for me from you would be xena by snoop ahhhhh male pup lol ok wishful thinking done great looking dogs

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They. Look absoutly amazing what a pack of dogs I would give a arm to own onr of them Lol. And I love xena dream dog for me from you would be xena by snoop ahhhhh male pup lol ok wishful thinking done great looking dogs
This is only part of the crew lol Here are the other 2 threads that I made recently that over all 3 has everyone. Snoop will not be making any offspring as he is neutered lol. I produced him and at 2 weeks old I felt a kink in his tail which is a genetic defect so he was required to be neutered.

http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/41218-some-much-better-pictures-great-pics-spock.html
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/41294-pull-kids-breaking-new-gear.html

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Hell yeah!!! man Snoop is a mack.... A fine specimen of his strain........

See got me thinkin of snoop, im a have to go find My Medicine~

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
wow.. beautiful crew AP!! that snoop is a cool dog1

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Please do not be sorry, I love you posting all your pics and maybe one day I might actually start to remember who is who if I see 'em enough! Gorgeous pups you have!!

Reactions: American_Pit13

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol don't worry Sometimes I have to think awhile when people ask me what # of dogs I am at lol...

Took me forever to learn all Lisas dogs but with patience anothers yard can be learned LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts