Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my health getting worse and looking at surgery earlier that expected we've all decided it would be best for Justice to go stay with Holly. She was gunna go there during my surgery anyways ;) As much as it pained me to let her go this is what is best for her. Since I will be in a full leg cast an unable to walk or move much it would totally be unfair for me to have her just sitting in a crate unable to work or play with her. Since Ryan has a new job driving truck I will have no help at all during the day, and will be unable to do anything if the dogs get hurt or something happens. We all love her very much but this is the best thing that I can do for her, she loves Holly and we know she'll be happy and well taken care of there, plus she so close we can go visit anytime.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Awww sorry you have to let your baby girl go , but you are doing the right thing thinking of her needs 1st. Will you get her back after you have healed and back up moving?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I'm not sure how long this recovery will be. They are going to remove a tumor from my leg but they have to break it and I may loose some bone and part of my knee cap. I'm hoping they can save the knee cap and I don't have to get an artifical one :(

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Awww this makes me sad, I know she'll get loved and taken care of at hollys but :(

Hope you feel better soon!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ooo , i hope they dont have to take your knee cap . Atleast like you said Holly is close enough you can visit with her. You have someone to come over and help you with dosia when you are down? or is he calm enough the no working wont have him bouncing off the walls?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ariel. She's known Holly longer than me loll she'll be just fine. I'm sure I'll be fine just a long road to recovery.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooo , i hope they dont have to take your knee cap . Atleast like you said Holly is close enough you can visit with her. You have someone to come over and help you with dosia when you are down? or is he calm enough the no working wont have him bouncing off the walls?
My sister lives close and can come help with D. He's pretty easy to work, he just needs a job to do and he's on it :) The only thing with Dosia is he's an all out kinda dog and he has to be forced to stop whatever he's doing. He's a bit crazy lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is going to be staying there. I don't think it's fair to her to keep moving her around. I know Holly's kids love her and they will get attached and it wouldn't be fair for me to rip her away from them. I love Justice very much but this is the best thing I can do for her and I can't be selfish.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Oh no Krystal. :(
I hope you heal quickly and are back up and running soon.
Close enough to visit and knowing who she is going to, I think you made a good choice. Plus, you can play with her all you want but you don't have to feed her. :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
:( Hope every thing works out for you.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Since I get to see you in person I know you have done the best for you and her. She is right here to visit and love without you having to do any of the work lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So sorry to hear Krystal! You have had to make such tough decisions the last few months and then being in physical pain yourself, that is just so hard, good for you for being able to make them! I am so sorry you have to go through all that. I hope you have a fast recovery and I am glad Justice will be with a happy family getting lots of love still :) and we will still get to see pictures! :) Hope you are able to get past the pain quick!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Will you get her back once your leg has healed?
We were talking about it and this is just the first of Krystals issues. Is she has to go back in for another surgery or something she really doesn't want to bond to Justice ( any more than she already did) and then have to send her with me every time her health makes things hard. So it is easier all around for Justice to be able to settle down here and not have to go back and forth and it is easier for Krystal to not have to remove Justice every time her issues cause things to get rough.

I am only an hour from Krystal so she can see Justice as much as she needs.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you so much guys. This is really all for the best. She is very loved and happy with Holly.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
It was it is really, got to do whats best. Hope your surgery goes well and you make a speedy recovery. I'm sure you will be in good hands! I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts.

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I am sad for you Krsytal but I understand you wanting to do what's best for Justice. I was just so excited for you to be getting her I know this has to be hard on you. Well at least she is going to familiar hands and will be well cared for and you will be able to see her anytime you want. Please update us on your recovery and I wish you a safe and successful surgery.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
:( That's no fun at all, I hope you recover from it quickly. Medical stuff can be a PITA. That's also very kind of you to think of how Justice feels in this situation and what's best for her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts