Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How time flys!! he is getting so big and looks older than he really is, I forget how young he really is!

At 5 weeks he started to like to play with things that moved and made noise. He is in his crib watching his toy dance.

6 weeks with my sister Nicole holding him with her partner Janette

My sister Stephaine and Justin

Sleeping in mom's bed

Justin and mommy for thanksgiving

Our first photo all together!

Ready to leave one house and go to the next on thanksgiving

I love baths!! his lips are purple because of the meds he was on for thrush

I love his little hand in his pants! lol

His dad was cracking him up at the bully show we went to, he is 8 wks in these pictures, YAY 2 months old!

all tuckered out at the show

sleeping at my mom's I love how he fell asleep with his hand in the air! lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Look how cute he is! Lookin good momma!;) Love the family photo.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! Look at that SMILE!!!! HE is just too stinking cute Lisa!!! Oh and I Love your crib bedding and the lil monkey mobile. :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Wow he is growing pretty fast. He is a handsome lil guy.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness!!! Look at that SMILE!!!! HE is just too stinking cute Lisa!!! Oh and I Love your crib bedding and the lil monkey mobile. :)
Thanks for the kind words about my little man everyone.

I looked for ever for bedding I liked for several weeks till I found that one, that kids room is so cool he has everything a baby could want! He is just lucky I had a big movie deal right around the time I was nesting. I need to take pictures of the rest of it, it is full of monkey's! Thanks megan

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aw! Look at little Justin! He's growing so fast. Time sure does fly, you're right about that one Lisa! I'm loving the shot of you, Leonard, and Justin together, as well. Might I add, you are simply beautiful, especially with that proud mommy glow on your face! *Disclaimer-Not to be mistaken as me hitting on you, lol*

I'm loving the monkeys as well. At least it gets easier as they get older b/c they can tell you what they like and don't like, lol. Trinity is firm in her decision that she only likes Elmo or Spongebob!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
aww Lisa I can't believe how big he is getting, I am lovin the smile pics and the one of him in the swing with his hand in his overalls, I too reallyl ike the monkey bedding :D Thanks for sharing :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
OMG how cute!!! these are GREAT you def need to post more, love the ones at the bully show grinning so sooo cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts