Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about it? I know most of those supplements are a waste of money but I heard someone talking about it today and I havent heard of it before.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I've heard of it but just never looked into it. Some of them make people think that there dogs are all of a sudden going to get jacked by being on them and I just don't buy into it. That's all genetics, diet, and exercise. Just google it and you can read about it ;)

EDIT! okay so it peaked my interest and its a vitamin supplement not claiming to get your dog jacked. My bad.....when people mention these things I think of bullymax supplements which has this big hulk looking bully in the advertising. Anyways, I also supplement with a good quality vitamin because during the extrusion processing of dog kibble alot of vital nutrients are lost so I'm all for a vitamin supplement. However there stuff is way over priced. I buy from onlynaturalpet.com and pay $40 for a big thing of vitamins that last months.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard of it but just never looked into it. Some of them make people think that there dogs are all of a sudden going to get jacked by being on them and I just don't buy into it. That's all genetics, diet, and exercise. Just google it and you can read about it ;)

EDIT! okay so it peaked my interest and its a vitamin supplement not claiming to get your dog jacked. My bad.....when people mention these things I think of bullymax supplements which has this big hulk looking bully in the advertising. Anyways, I also supplement with a good quality vitamin because during the extrusion processing of dog kibble alot of vital nutrients are lost so I'm all for a vitamin supplement. However there stuff is way over priced. I buy from onlynaturalpet.com and pay $40 for a big thing of vitamins that last months.
Alright awesome! Thanks I'll look more into it. Im all about getting the best vitamins and nutrients

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I might be missing something but I couldn't find the ingredients on their site, if you ask me it should be one of the main options.

I like coconut oil and salmon oil along with good quality food. If you've got the money, Orijen is fantastic dog food.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might be missing something but I couldn't find the ingredients on their site, if you ask me it should be one of the main options.

I like coconut oil and salmon oil along with good quality food. If you've got the money, Orijen is fantastic dog food.
Yeah if you click on "feeding options" at the top, there is a nutrition page that lists all of the ingredients and health benefits. But i will research orijen as well. thanks

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I second what Celestial said....definitely get your dog on some Omega 3's...fish oil, krill, salmon, coconut etc. I have been hearing alot about coconut oil as of late but haven't researched it which I probably will tonight ;) Omega 3's definitely need to be replaced due to processing as well. But a good multi vitamin is a benefit as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts