Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally here is my new little squirt Viper!

The ears are getting glues TODAY! lol oh yeah I am going to keep her ears natural. shocker right? lol

Playing with her BFF Tasha, Tasha is the alpha bitch of the house but just loves the puppy.

K9 Perfromance Knls Catch me if you can
Tasha sporting her collar from Nizmo's K9 Supply

K9 Performance Knls General McNasty

I love this picture

he looks like a seal!

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Love the pictures! That is also a very nice collar and color choice! Love all your dogs!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yay Lisa, I am glad to see you keeping her ears, I do love them and Tasha looks downright regal in her collar from Trev :D And I heart me some General McNasty :D I like that close up pic of his face :D

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Love the name, and I love her odd white leg too!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
You have too many dogs Lisa it's pure cruelty send me mcnasty and I won't call ac lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great name choice :) I just love her. That first pic her little face looks so much like Dosia when he was a baby. He had that one floppy ear too :) McNasty stole it for sure! I love his little seal face he's just too cute. I'm lovin Tasha too, so cute how she's showing the little one the ropes :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very cut. What a set of ears :D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys

Yay Lisa, I am glad to see you keeping her ears, I do love them and Tasha looks downright regal in her collar from Trev :D And I heart me some General McNasty :D I like that close up pic of his face :D
I will gave to bring General to the NM show with me he thinks he is such a BA anyway!

Shes a diva! ... hahaha McNasty's a pimp for sure... always liked your Tasha dog!
Tasha is OFN and some colby in the mix she is my olden at 13 going on 14 years.

You have too many dogs Lisa it's pure cruelty send me mcnasty and I won't call ac lol
lol

Great name choice :) I just love her. That first pic her little face looks so much like Dosia when he was a baby. He had that one floppy ear too :) McNasty stole it for sure! I love his little seal face he's just too cute. I'm lovin Tasha too, so cute how she's showing the little one the ropes :)
Yes Tasha is being the mentor

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pictures!! She looks adorable, I can't wait to see how she grows up :) I just love black dogs, her markings are very nice.

Are you going to do the same activities/sports with her as your other dogs? :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
But wait! Lisa, you are the mutilator of ears ;) you cant keep them lol! JK! She is so sweet! I also love that white leg lol!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
General looks like a human i've seen before...can't remember who. But he looks better then them anyway. Tasha looks gorgeous! And so does Viper! Black dogs are pretty cool to have by your side, but of course the coat is what comes last in a canine. Anyways, they all look good and i can't wait to see Viper's "new" ears! =)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
She looks like she has on a suit with her leg color. Love her! So precious! I love General McNasty's mean muggin shots! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is adorable , her n mc nasty match in color lol they are so cute together. love that pic of tasha and her there one where the got the snarky look at viper and viper is on her back lol, she is a doll.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
wow she really is adorable!!! I love the pics of her sitting so cute! Love the name you decided on. and were you kidding about gluing the ears? What does glue do lol

Tasha looks so sweet, how old is she. and love the generals close up too lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.