Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
let me know because Ive been thinking about using it myself .. although im not really sure if I am going to use this or k9 super fuel since my doggies are older now .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ive heard nothing but good things about it. I was going to buy it when we got crush , evil told me about it. But it wasnt sold here and I had to order it and if you know how the canadian postal service works I would have received it most likely when he was a year old LOL. I wouldnt mind ordering this if I ever get another pup. he said its great for nursing bitches too.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can get it for 19 shipped. Im thinking about it. Dont know what the actual purpose of it is. Some people use it as a weight gainer, others use it for skin and coat, and others use it for general puppy health.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
call evil he knows he has been using it. I think he had crush on it when he was with him.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ill call him this weekend, if i remember lol

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
i only use super fuel, which i can attest to but dont overwork you dog. super fuel can make the dog overwork himself and i much prefer it at the tail end, after 2 to 3 months or so AFTER you get your dog set up to win.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts