Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ahoy, the pupil-less doggy wonder! :D

I allow him to open his mouth when doing Leave-Its, as long as he isn't actively grabbing for whatever it is.

Sometimes, I like to taunt him with whatever he is trying to Leave-it, just to watch him open and close his mouth like a puppet.

I am a bad owner. :( :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
AWSOME PIC!!! Love him he's so ADORABLE!!! <3 He looks like an old fart :) :) (like an old man with no top teeth and his bottoms stick out ) :) :-D

·
Registered
1 Posts
what a nice pic

ive tried and tried that trick and my big boys look at me as if i was crazy they are just a bunch of clowns lol hope your dog gets it better than mine haha oh ya so u dont get a bad idea my boy is only on a chain cause he brook through my fence and i had to fix it he thinks hes in jail break lol love your pit hes beautiful

Attachments

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AWSOME PIC!!! Love him he's so ADORABLE!!! <3 He looks like an old fart :) :) (like an old man with no top teeth and his bottoms stick out ) :) :-D
Haha, yeah. This is my fave pic of him so far. It makes me want to smush him. :)

ive tried and tried that trick and my big boys look at me as if i was crazy they are just a bunch of clowns lol hope your dog gets it better than mine haha oh ya so u dont get a bad idea my boy is only on a chain cause he brook through my fence and i had to fix it he thinks hes in jail break lol love your pit hes beautiful
Haha, he's a really goofy dog. When I first started teaching him the trick, I only made him wait about half a second and then gave it to him and then increased it from there. Took a really long time to get him to where he is now -- I can make him lie down and put a treat on his paw and he'll leave it until I give the ok.

And your dogs are gorgeous! :)

lol @ his mouth. :)
I know right? What a silly little boys. :)

Bad Owner!!! Teasing Kane that way lol. I love it. It is a great picture. :D
I know! :( How could a owner ever think to tease their dog like that???? lol. It's my fave pic of him so far. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Kane is a good boy Katie, you should be ashamed at teasin ghim, lmaooo, I do that to Orion, his leave it is awesome, I hope Kane masters it soon enough, he looks like he's doing an awesome job :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts