Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He passed his test with flying colors on Monday night, according to the AKC rep. She even wrote "Awesome job! Great breed ambassador!" on his sheet. All I have to do is send in the form and 8 bucks and I can get the official CGC congrats form framed or whatever and I can hang it up. Because I'm a dork like that.

She gave him an allowance for his torn cruciate, but he didn't even need it. He was whipping out those Sits and Downs and Stays like nobody's business, even though he was sore afterwards.

He's known (to me) as Kane Denator Puppers, CGC. :)

He got a dorky little CGC bandana that he rocked like a super star, and I took him out to the backyard to take pics of him with it. Of course, having the CGC title doesn't mean deer crap is any less amazing to roll in, so ... just pretend the brown smudges aren't there. ;)

I'm just so super proud of my boy. Next Sunday, he's going for the temperament test title with the American Temperament Test Society.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol congrats and i hope that deer :poop: comes out

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thanks!! I don't know if it'll come out or not. I was a little pissed he did that RIGHT before I wanted to take pics of him, so afterwards I took the bandana and his collar off and just left them on the deck. Haven't touched them in a couple days. It should come out with SHOUT stain cleaner. That stuff is amazing.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I am so so so excited for you!!!! And so proud of Kane!! YAY!!!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!!! It happened the same day I discovered he had a torn cruciate, so it came just when I needed the pick-me-up. :)

I'm so incredibly proud of my boy. I honestly thought he was too "puppy" to pass.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Katie isn't it awesome to bbe able to say that, Kane will do great on the TT as well, gotta love having the titles to your dogs name :D

WAY TO GO KANE AND KATIE :D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
way to go!Don't worry about the the deer poo poo! Yhinks of it as his signature cologne! ;> congrats!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:woof::woof: Congrats :) Give him a hug for me, what a good boy :hug:

Awesome job! We're getting tested in September. I'm nervous. :p
I think Dakota is gunna do great, hims a good boy. I'm a little worried about D though, I hope he doesn't cry when I walk away loll, I'm sure he'll be fine he's been doing good :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Woot! Congrats!! WTG KANE!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well done, guys!

·