Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up one of Nizmo's collars when he had the padding sale.

Liked it so much I just ordered another. Great communication / fast shipping.

Just wanted to say thanks and here's a pic of him wearing one

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
VERY NICE, he looks awesome in that blue color :D Trev is great isn't he :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww so cute!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
NICE!!!!!!! It looks great on him :) Trevor is the :poop: I'm not gunna order from anyone else :woof:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Trev is the man

and thanks everybody - And yes he's really growing up fast! I guess he's about 8 and a half months right now and 55lbs.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
he's not that tiny puppy anymore :(
he's a big boy now, and he's become quite the looker!!!
we thank you for your order!! your collar is on its way, it should be there by saturday or monday :)
thank you so much! LMK if we can put your guy up on our website, we'd love to have him!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice dog - great choice on the collar :) I just got two two inch 4 ply padded collars from him as well :)

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Lookin good!
Wow, man, that's the first time I've been to your site.
Don't be surprised if you get an order from me for a harness in the next few weeks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey nate...i think your also on the cbr forum or the stunt forum as well right?..if not theres someone with the EXACT same user name...any hoot,great looking dog

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey nate...i think your also on the cbr forum or the stunt forum as well right?..if not theres someone with the EXACT same user name...any hoot,great looking dog
Ah... late I know but I just noticed this! Yup that's me - i'm on CBRForum ALL the time. Every now and then a Kane picture makes it up too. I have the same name on all the forums too. 600rr,1000rr,junkie,stunt etc.... Thought about switching it since I got the new bike but NateDieselRR just doesn't sound as good to me.

Free bump for Trev's awesome products as well.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Looking good, love the silver on him suits him well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts