Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took forever to upload.

Please ignore my crazy puppy voice. I know he's older, but I can't stop using it. :( :D :rofl:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
That's okay girl, Kangol will be 6 next month and I always talk to him in a baby voice. I never even used baby talk with my son {because I wanted him to learn to speak correctly, which worked very well :)} That was an adorable video he was totally having a blast!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Great video Caitlin!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha omg he look slike he is jsut gonna plow right into you, I can't hear it but baby voice is ok, I do it still with Orion and he is 3, I am like Lauren though never did it with my kids or Phoenix, he hates when you talk to him hat way, lol

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I try to consciously think about talking to him in a "normal" voice but the baby stuff always comes out, lol.

@ Tye, that's his favorite thing to do when I recall him, is blitz past me as close as he can. :D There was one time I accidentally moved as he was coming towards me and he totally bowled me over, haha.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
^^^ lmaooo girl, Phoenix has doe that too me at least once or twice, hehehe, I can NOT wait to see more vids and pics of Kane :D I loved this one, he really did get like almos to close, like heyyyyy mom, ya gonna move, lmaoooo. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts