Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got ~17 inches of snow over the course of 12 hours -- on top of the 7 inches we already had. Luckily, no ice, just a lot of snow.

I took lots of video of him running around in the snow (at least trying to run, lol) and will post them over the course of the next few days.

He really does love snow, even if it's up to his neck, and he's so goofy in it. :love:

I had to cut it off because he got focused on the tree -- my ex "taught" him to jump up to bite off the lower branches of the tree in my front yard, so now Kane sometimes gets "stuck" on jumping for other low-hanging branches and even his usually solid "leave it" doesn't work to get him to stop. He's just 100% In The Zone for low-hanging branches if he happens to get into it.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
great video... I love seeing pups play in the snow. But I can't wait until the winter is over already, we already got over 50 inches of snow this winter.

That coat is so cool... what brand and size??

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great video... I love seeing pups play in the snow. But I can't wait until the winter is over already, we already got over 50 inches of snow this winter.

That coat is so cool... what brand and size??
God, I know. I'm so done with winter, lol.

Kane has the Cloak & Dawggie Sport Parka. Here's the link: Sport Parka . I got him the 2X because his chest was too big for the 1X, so the belly strap of the coat is a little big on him, but it does the job and keeps him a little cooler in those in-between temperature ranges. I really like it because the bright coloring makes it easy to see in the woods when we hike and the grey is edged with reflective striping which makes me feel more comfortable when I walk him at night.

awww, as much as bear loves the snow his poor feet get cold fast LOL,
Haha. That's the way Kane used to be. Got him some Musher's Secret though and he stays out! :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
thanks for the info... ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I love it, Kane is having wayyyy to much fun in the snow, great vid girl :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a happy boy! I wish we had such a big yard for Lo here...in Flint ours is nicer but still not fenced on all sides :(
Thanks!! Yeah, mine isn't fenced obviously, but I really lucked out with Kane who prefers to be close to me, so I didn't need to work too hard at recall. :)

Man he's having a blast! Great video.
Thanks!! He loves the snow! I don't know what he's going to do when we move south eventually, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts