Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kane and I are walking in the Lansing, MI 4th of July parade. Today I set out to find something festive that he could wear; I only found some 4th of July themed garland and a couple "flag bows" for him. (**The bare patch on his leg is from the IV from his heat stroke, btw.)

I did the best I could, heehee, but Kane was not impressed:

Here was the first incarnation:

Kane spent most of the photo shoot refusing to look at me, and seemed to say, MOM, Y U DO DIS?

Lol, this is the look I got when I asked him to walk over to me, so I could take those last few pictures off the deck. He was like, "You expect me to walk in this get-up? You've got to be kidding me!"

Okay, so, just pretend he looks like he's wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July! (And if you don't hear anything from me again, it's because he's killed me in my sleep, LOL! ;))

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
that is awesome! I LOVE his face, he is soooo mad at youuuuuuuuuuuuu he looks GREAt though, I hope he makes it to the parade and actually walks around ;) lol

I tried to dress Gargamel up for Halloween. once. just once. He refused to walk half way around the block, had to take the hot dog off to get his butt moving and he tried to tear it up, lol If looks could kill.... lol

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww Great pics :) He looks might butthurt about the whole situation.
OMG Clint Dre looks so cute in his tiny hat :) and Mel the hot dog is a crack up too. He looks so mad lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.