1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My Babies

Sitting like that makes him fall asleep.... Weirdo

Spoiled little baby dogs

Patiently sitting in my lap and waiting for treats from his favorite teller at the bank

My kid cracks me up. I told him to go get his shoes and bring them to me outside. He came out wearing 1 slipper and 1 of my brother's ski gloves. lmmfao

Brayden dressed himself last Saturday. How to Train Your Dragon pajama top with wings, plaid shorts, and my older brother's Wellingtons from Ireland that he wore when he was like 6. I love this little boy!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL love the clothes he picks , and that glove lol he prepared for it all :) Is kangol ever in any other position? lol he sooo funny sittin like he does.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Registered
536 Posts
Love it! They're both too cute! :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL love the clothes he picks , and that glove lol he prepared for it all :) Is kangol ever in any other position? lol he sooo funny sittin like he does.
That was a rhetorical question about Kangol I think right? lol
They CMTFU Thank you, Rangel Dangel.

That dog cracks me up! And Brayden is getting so big! Cute boys!
Thanks, Megalodon.... Getting those clothes together for you this weekend.

Love it! They're both too cute! :)
Thanks girl!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Your dog cracks me up!!! He is such a weirdo LOL! And as for mr. Brayden.......he is a HAM!! I love the glove on his foot picture LMAO!! Silly boy :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
are you sure Kangol isnt half human? lol... he cracks me up :D brayden is so handsome!!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Hahaha, I love it. Your two are adorable together, they remind me of the two we have at home. The human works to sneak things to the dog and get him in trouble.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Love the pics
Brayden is so cute and Kangol is hilarious

·
Registered
795 Posts
"I LOVE KANGOL" - Molly & Annie

Brayden is too freakin' CUTE, and funny!
AWESOME pictures!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
OMG I LOVE Kangol, does he put himslef like that or do you do it?
Your little boy is the cutest!
I was wondering the same thing Lisa.lol

Kangol sitting there,junk all hanging out everywhere.He's probably thinking to himself 'yea that's right ladies,you see the package,you know you want some'.He's posing for his many "girlfriend" pitties here on gp.
Love the pics of your boy.He's a handsome little man.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
There's Kangol! I love that dog!! haha so much personality :)

And wow, your boy is handsome!! The 1 slipper, 1 glove is hilarious! You might have to show that to the girls he's going to being home to mom some day ;)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome! You can tell those pics of Kangol were taken before noon...

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ava is all hot and bothered now lol. I love the one of kangol at that bank lmao. I would have no problems stealing him he would probably sleep through it lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kangol is so funny! I just love how he sits! Hahaha :)

Your son has quite a sense of style! I can't wait to see how he dresses when he's older! Lol! :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Omg they're so cute together!!Dang Brayden looks like he grew! little cutie :)
Thanks, Ashes! He has grown soooo much.... and personality is out of this world!

Your dog cracks me up!!! He is such a weirdo LOL! And as for mr. Brayden.......he is a HAM!! I love the glove on his foot picture LMAO!! Silly boy :)
Thanks, Shanon!

are you sure Kangol isnt half human? lol... he cracks me up :D brayden is so handsome!!!
lol he thinks he IS human. I don't have the heart to tell him the truth. :)

Hahaha, I love it. Your two are adorable together, they remind me of the two we have at home. The human works to sneak things to the dog and get him in trouble.
lol Brayden is always sneaking things to Bobo....

Love the pics
Brayden is so cute and Kangol is hilarious
Thanks, Freddie!

OMG I LOVE Kangol, does he put himslef like that or do you do it?
Your little boy is the cutest!
Thanks, Lisa! He does that all by himself!

"I LOVE KANGOL" - Molly & Annie

Brayden is too freakin' CUTE, and funny!
AWESOME pictures!
Thanks, Brandileigh!

I was wondering the same thing Lisa.lol

Kangol sitting there,junk all hanging out everywhere.He's probably thinking to himself 'yea that's right ladies,you see the package,you know you want some'.He's posing for his many "girlfriend" pitties here on gp.
Love the pics of your boy.He's a handsome little man.
lmmfao Dixie! Thank you!

There's Kangol! I love that dog!! haha so much personality :)

And wow, your boy is handsome!! The 1 slipper, 1 glove is hilarious! You might have to show that to the girls he's going to being home to mom some day ;)
Thanks, Eric! I love those little boys. Definitely keep life interesting.

Awesome! You can tell those pics of Kangol were taken before noon...
lmmfao Scott you are soooo right!!!!!

Ava is all hot and bothered now lol. I love the one of kangol at that bank lmao. I would have no problems stealing him he would probably sleep through it lol.
HAHAHAHAHA You are right though he would sleep right through it!!!
Kangol is so funny! I just love how he sits! Hahaha :)

Your son has quite a sense of style! I can't wait to see how he dresses when he's older! Lol! :)
Thanks girl!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
love the wellies!

You babies are so cute!!!

Gargamel hates regular treats the bank has so I always high tail it out of there shoving it in his mouth and drive off before he spits it out, lol. I feel bad when he does it to their face. and when I try and give it back they make me feel like I am evil for not allowing it, lol. I try and explain he does not like regular treats, that he is spoiled and only eats the biscuits I make him, and they don't get it, lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts