Kangol is getting his "man sit" on

Love my boys

His lookout perch

Hims says, "Mother, quit taking pictures of me please!"

Comfortable much?

Look at that face.... Brat....

He looks irritated with me... Again in the chair that is way too small for him

I did these with photoshop....

and I guess Kangol went to Vegas and got himself hitched.... Found a picture of his girlfriend

:) JK feasible story though, in my opinion. ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
LMAO!!! he cracks me up! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is the GOOF of all GOOF balls LOL!! Luv him :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey...we all got our issues! Even the four legged variety LOL! Kangol wouldn't be normal if he didn't have issues LOL! :p

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Kangol never fails at makin me smile

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey...we all got our issues! Even the four legged variety LOL! Kangol wouldn't be normal if he didn't have issues LOL! :p
I think he has more serious issues than I do.... lol

kangol is one funny guy!! How is he even comfortable like that!?!? LMAO great pixs!
Ashes, I have no idea how that is comfortable and he stays in that chair for hours with his head hanging over the edge. Thanks girl!

Kangol never fails at makin me smile
Ditto! I love this boy! Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
He cracks me up. I expect if he wore pants he'd have one paw tucked in the waistband. LOL!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA so funny! I LOVE how he needs to have added doggie bed comfort on his chair. priceless!! YAY for the spoiled handsome boy!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
LMAO! Laurennnn! I loooooooooove it! hahahahaha.. I never have EVER seen a dog sit like that. Everyone I show these pictures to just laughs hysterically. LOL! Great pictures as always!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THAT IS TOO FREAKIN CUTE!

He cracks me up. I expect if he wore pants he'd have one paw tucked in the waistband. LOL!!

Lol Al Bundy?

<3's them ... Hugs to my Bray miss you!
Lol Kangol is going to hide that camera from you one day
lol @ Al Bundy! Yeah I know I have it coming lol
my Double R!

HAHA so funny! I LOVE how he needs to have added doggie bed comfort on his chair. priceless!! YAY for the spoiled handsome boy!!
He always pushed the cushion out of the chair on purpose and it looked so uncomfortable so I put that down and it works just fine. Yes, he is spoiled though. Super spoiled. It is pouring down rain and he won't go out there unless I go too and stand with a huge umbrella over him so he doesn't get wet. Such a brat!
LMAO! Laurennnn! I loooooooooove it! hahahahaha.. I never have EVER seen a dog sit like that. Everyone I show these pictures to just laughs hysterically. LOL! Great pictures as always!
Thanks, Adrian!

This guy is one of my favorites!
Is that "His" chair? He looks so comfy.:woof:
Thanks soooo much! :) Yes, that is "his" chair according to him. I am sure my grandmother is rolling around in her grave; not only is there a dog in her chair (her dogs were always outside dogs), but a pit bull at that. lol

What a silly boy. Too cute :)
Thanks, Krystal! ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Kangol cracks me up !

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Ha ha ha...that boy been drinking.

Does he sit like that on his own? Too funny

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kangol cracks me up !
He's a freakin weirdo, but I don't know what I'd do without him. He is a trip for sure!

Ha ha ha...that boy been drinking.

Does he sit like that on his own? Too funny
Yupp he does it all on his own. That's the way he prefers to sit.... Sits like that in the car, on the couch, on the floor , wherever. He just pushes himself back and puts his paws up all weird.
This is usually how he is sitting when I wake up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts