Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So those of you in VIP have heard the Hamster Fairy story. Just wanted to share some pics of Kangol's new arch nemesis, Tico Tango the hamster. Brayden's dad got him a hamster (oh joy). Anyway, needless to say Kangol does not like it....

and doing what he does best

and loving his new toy

and sitting in my lap at the bank drive thru waiting for the teller to send him treats in the clear tube

and this is the "resident" bear at my grandfather's house. He is a baby, which means mama is out there somewhere.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol @ tico taco! Nice shot of kangol, tico taco, and ur laptop on gp :D

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of kangol standing. He always chillin

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aww. i love hamsters i currently have 4 an one has 9 babies :)
I hate hamsters. His dad brought him home with a hamster 2 weeks ago.. It has been a nightmare and we're currently on hamster number 3.... Oh and the other one its missing now... Grrr stupid rodents

·
Registered
901 Posts
OMG I love the spots on his tummy. How adorable!. You can tell he is not happy with the other family member. He looks too cute begging for a treat.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics.. i <3 me some kangol :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Yay there is my boy!!! Great pics

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I can''t believe he didn't try to bite the ball, that's a riot. :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had hamsters growing up.... never again. They are cute but are escape artists!!!
Yeah they are! I just duct taped and zip tied there crates 5 min ago. I did find hamster #2 tonight though! Yay!

OMG I love the spots on his tummy. How adorable!. You can tell he is not happy with the other family member. He looks too cute begging for a treat.
Thanks!

I love the look on his face, it's great! Lol!
Thanks, Celeste!

Beautiful boy!
Thank you!

Yay there is my boy!!! Great pics
Kangol loves you, Aireal!

Hhahahahahahaha. Kangol looks like he's thinking... "Seriously? Tell me this is a joke!"
He's thinking dinner! lol

I can''t believe he didn't try to bite the ball, that's a riot. :)
Oh he tried but when he couldn't get to the hamster he was like get that thing away from me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts