Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land of Oz APBTC (KS)
Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Land of Oz APBTC will be holding 1 conformation show on Saturday and 1 conformation show on Sunday at the Harvey County 4 - H Building in Newton, KS. NO WEIGHT PULL WILL BE HELD. (Misprinted in the May 2011 issue of the Gazette). Please contact Shannon 316-516-6247 or Jason 316-807-5745 for more information.

Judges: TO BE ANNOUNCED

*Due to unforeseen circumstances, judges may be changed without prior notice

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................'

Who's going?!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Woo hoo Goo, we will see you there, I am sooo excited and I know for sure I am going to this one. And Odie will get to be in his first show ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As will Helena! JC here we come! :) It's going to be so fun. And Helena will likely be a loud mouth in the ring so she just might get the judge to notice her. hehe

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha ya never know girl, she is gonna do great :D I just know she will :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks TT! I am going to start walking her every evening after it cools off! I wish I could do more with her but I just don't think she should drag even a slight weight with her knees the way they are.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
My wifie has to work on Sundays but I am trying to figure out a way to make it. Tye com pick up Ready and take her with you.lol hopefully we can make it to the show. I just started conditioning the dogs. Mostly Dooney for national weight pull. But I think they will look good by then if we make it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hmmm about 5 to 10 lbs wont hurt her, slight resistance and shorter walks. ;) And she looks good, do the hand walking and keep her diet to a minimum about 2 weeks before the show, means Zach can't feed her :p This was Missy's mom-lady's downfall, her two little girls were always feeding Missy :p SHe had to finally crate her when she fed the girls so the oldest one wouldn't feed her her food :p

RUdy really, I am coming right thru there bro, I would love too :D OMG that would be awesome :D And it's only two shows and there is room in my car for one more crate ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thanks TT! I am going to start walking her every evening after it cools off! I wish I could do more with her but I just don't think she should drag even a slight weight with her knees the way they are.
So walking at midnight cause it stays hot now.. Really i mill the dogs at like ten. And walk in the am.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So walking at midnight cause it stays hot now.. Really i mill the dogs at like ten. And walk in the am.
haha SO TRUE! I hope you can make it Rudy!

And yeah TT... I didn't think of that but Zach feeds her all the time! haha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha I know I have seen him do it, lol. Just keep an eye on both of them, lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah we will know for sure Sunday Marianne is talking to them about moving her
Mon - Sat insted of Sun - thur.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok cool beans let me know, if not Iwill totally stop by and pick her up for you :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
For sure miss Tye I would like to get her in the ring sooner than nationals.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Miss Tye, lol. Ok well if you guys can't make it let me know as I am staying at someone else's house, who was nice enough to let us, ;) Just gotta make sure it's ok if I can bring an extra dog is all. And if they say no then I'll camp out, no worries, I'd love to show her :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
WOO HOO Jay it'll be great to see you again :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Kai we should set up next to each other again since our dogs are so quiet :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
We will be there. Lucy will be old enough to show and want to get her some more ring experience before Nationals! She doesn't have perfect conformation, but her attitude should make up for it! I cant wait to see how she does. Knowing my luck she will act like Charlie and act like a statue refusing to show her personality for the judges lol!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts