Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to visit my sister today and my beautiful niece Jaylah. We brought the new pup Karma with us and well she made herself comfortable 2 cute little puppies in the swing. One of the puppies didn't want to leave the swing LOL.

Auntie what is this little furry thing laying with me in my chair?

I don't know what it is but I sure like those ears ...

Hey pretty baby give me some kisses ...

It's time to go home but Karma has decided she likes the new baby swing!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG that is the best!! You niece is adorable and I love Karma, she is so adorable. Was the chair vibrating when she was in it cuddling? Great pictures thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG that is the best!! You niece is adorable and I love Karma, she is so adorable. Was the chair vibrating when she was in it cuddling? Great pictures thanks for sharing :)
LOL No I didn't have the vibration turned on. She just laid on my niece and went to sleep. Karma is a really sweet puppy she is such a cuddle bug. It was funny because she didn't want to get out of the chair! Thanks Ames :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Aww look at the cut widdle baby...and your niece is a doll too lol ;)

That's one spolied little pup. My dog ain't even allowed on the couch! Lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are both so cute, your neice is beautiful look at all that hair , you can put lil bows in it already <3 I miss having a baby girl to dress up my daughter doesnt listen to me when i pick her outfits out now LOL. Was that one of Lisa'a pups? Im sorry I probably seen the new puppy thread just my mind is going blank right now and Cali asked if its one of her pups ?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are both so cute, your neice is beautiful look at all that hair , you can put lil bows in it already <3 I miss having a baby girl to dress up my daughter doesnt listen to me when i pick her outfits out now LOL. Was that one of Lisa'a pups? Im sorry I probably seen the new puppy thread just my mind is going blank right now and Cali asked if its one of her pups ?
No Angel I actually didn't post anything about this pup on the open forum I had posted her ped and details in the WD section. I will Pm you her ped ;) She is not from Lisa. She is a Mayday/Buck bred dog. And thanks for the compliments.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
That third picture is way too cute, got say. lol Thats some real temperament right there Tara. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That third picture is way too cute, got say. lol Thats some real temperament right there Tara. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Kmdogs. I am proud to say all of my dogs are this way with people and children that is how I know they are bred properly. ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute pics :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Soooo cute!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts