Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a few months since I've posted, just figured I'd post a quick update :).

All of these pictures are older, the first is about a month old and the rest are about a month and a half. Miss K has a huge hot spot on her face right now so pictures arent really feasable :)

Her hair has almost completely grown back in, with the exception of a thin patch on the back of her neck. She has really grown into a drop dead gorgeous dog.

Also included in a few of these pictures is the love of my life, Stinger, who I believe is lab/pit.

And a video of the first time I took Karma (aka baby hippo) swimming. Please excuse the bit of nastiness from Stinger at the beginning of the video, he really does not appreciate her trying to drown him and get his toy. Please also excuse my voice LOL I am working on work commands for her and for some reason our recall just sort of turned into "get it girl". She loves it and I wont question it lol.

053861cb.mp4 video by SilverMarble - Photobucket

She is currently around 20 months, she was about 19 months when the videos/pictures were taken. I'm glad I waited to send in her measurements for her weight pull harness because her chest is starting to drop now, and I think she's going to have a fairly deep chest when all is said and done.

Thanks for looking...

Jess

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D she looks great!!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
She looks fantastic, love this girl!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts