Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
The mods have been the same for a very long time. Only a few added since I joined almost 8 years ago. Joe and I being the last two of those.
The fun little wrecking crew we had around that time have long since passed into FB anonymity. Every now and then an OG will pop back in. But none of the entertaining ones from back then, and never for more then a day. Stang has popped in a few times, thaladypit is admin now and comes by every once in awhile, Joe, Jo, and myself. That about sums it up.

And yes the daily question is as always "what kind of dog do I have". No one ever reads the stickies first. smh

Welcome back man.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man stang skank, that wannabe Lauren and the rest those types being mods is why I left/made sure i was banned.

Wish the rest of the ppl I actually talked to would've hung out while the rest took off...

Well if anyone is friends with Katy or cains mom tell them Flex says what's up...

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
I'm not familiar with those two. I remember Hash, Surfer, Welder, OldDog, Heavy Jeep, Goemon (or however it was spelled) Those are a few that stick in my head from that time.
Most knowledgeable and entertaining.
You and I got along just fine then and I expect we will now too.
It sounds like you've gained a lot of knowledge in your time away. So maybe you can chime in around here and help it seem less fur mommy. LOL!

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welder is around on f.b. making mills and playing dumb lol.

I'm about 20 min from "pookie" now if you remember her.

I know Bev and I have both have dogs from Firehazard. I talk to him every so often.

Ive talked to princess Paola a few times on f.b.

I always knew a lot more then I let on here. I generally use the internet to troll the world and pass time. Ppl get too uptight and can't just laugh shit off.

Like you said I always liked and we got along well. Worst thing that can happen is I get banned again lol

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shouldn't you ask permission before adding the site to your unapproved breeder site? You know courtesy and what not. Your page doesn't even fit the standard for what is considered a professional breeder here....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Shouldn't you ask permission before adding the site to your unapproved breeder site? You know courtesy and what not. Your page doesn't even fit the standard for what is considered a professional breeder here....
Breeder site? lol. Have you seen my webpage? Legally, I can add anything to my webpage. The thought of adding "Go Pitbull" would be a good thing, because this is a very good board... and that was my thought.

Who is the owner of this board? I will ask.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I saw your kennel page. It was a typical byb site. Misinformation, dogs of less than great ancestry, the mission statement could've been jacked from any bully page and a few words changed. Very unimpressive to anyone who knows what they were actually looking at.

Start with Joe aka jttar. He'll have the info for you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes I saw your kennel page. It was a typical byb site. Misinformation, dogs of less than great ancestry, the mission statement could've been jacked from any bully page and a few words changed. Very unimpressive to anyone who knows what they were actually looking at.

Start with Joe aka jttar. He'll have the info for you.
hmmmm 2 litters in 30 years of owning the breed. BYB? Shoot, I can show you back yard breeders... 2 to 3 litters each month.

Why so hostile towards me?
I can post my Hammonds/Patricks boy if you want.
What is the name of my webpage that you saw? What is the misinformation? If I am wrong I will fix it.

You must know me and have some beef with me. I came on here, posted a question and now I am a BYB.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
We don't run in the same cricles to know each other.

I saw your first post praising mixing breeds(or at least cosigning it's ok and makes apbt), got on the kennel site for the name you included in your signature and saw swogger and dagger dogs. If those are your "apbt" you are just selling kims costillo mutts and anyone who was wrapped up with Kim and her buddies real deal chocolates are far from professional breeders. And number of litters etc don't make a backyard breeder the quality of dogs and what you label them as is what makes you a byb.

Like I said I'm not a novice, a fur parent, or a belly scratcher. I know dagger and swogger dogs, I know the ppl who started with them, I know they're mixed breeds and I don't sit and not say anything when I see stuff like that. If that makes me hostile because I didn't think you or your site were the greatest things to happen to dogs so be it...

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And just to clear it up you must have beef with a few ppl here because after I said basically what I said here on the original post I got a few pm saying that people agreed. Must he a huge conspiracy against you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
We don't run in the same arenas to know each other.

I saw your first post praising mixing breeds(or at least cosigning it's ok and makes apbt), got on the kennel site for the name you included in your signature and saw swogger and dagger dogs. If those are your "apbt" you are just selling kims costillo mutts and anyone who was wrapped up with Kim and her buddies real deal chocolates are far from professional breeders. And number of litters etc don't make a backyard breeder the quality of dogs and what you label them as is what makes you a byb.

Like I said I'm not a novice, a fur parent, or a belly scratcher. I know dagger and swogger dogs, I know the ppl who started with them, I know they're mixed breeds and I don't sit and not say anything when I see stuff like that. If that makes me hostile because I didn't think you or your site were the greatest things to happen to dogs so be it...
I do not own any dagger dogs. I had one female in 2008. I wouldn't own that line again if you gave me the dog and 1 million bucks to take it.

Secondly, Kim and I do not talk. Elizabeth and I do not talk. It has been years!

I am no newbie either. Yes, I had one dog who won AADR nationals in 2009.(I was 2 years new to the sport) My female has come in first and second in a few weight pull events.
Although I do not have to justify lifes hardship that fell on me after my divorce in 2010, TODAY is a better day I am in a better place and moving forward. My female may be Swoggers/Greco, but she can pull, has high prey drive and the muscle tone that I like at 55 lbs conditioned.. sometimes the ped does not make the dog.

So, are you angry with me because you hate Kim, so you hate all associates to her? You don't even know me personally (I think)... I do NOT run with that crowd or any crowd. I do my own thing. I am no follower or leader. I do not give a crap what the other person is doing.. I worry about me and what I want in my dogs and what I want to accomplish.

I am no BYB. You can have any beef you want with me, but the BYB crap pisses me off. I will NEVER follow the footprints of breeders who have 100 dogs and breeds every month.. eff that. again.. 2 litters in the 30 years I owned the breed (since 1988)

As far as "Running the same arenas" It has been awhile, but I have my "this is the American Pit bull Terrier" by Richard Stratton signed by him personally and Mr. Floyd Boudreaux. Not bragging (because who cares), just making a point.

So with that being said...

We started training again for weight pulling. Being my Hammonds/Patrick boy is a total spaz, he should do well. We are going to see. I also have a little female here to train too.

Not looking for enemies or having to defend or explain myself.. I came to this forum because I got sick of the "What kind of dog do I have" bs.

So Bulldoggin', as you stated in another post.." we can agree to disagree" on a few subjects. I think for the most part, you are knowledgeable on the "gamebred" lines, which I would love to learn more about ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts