Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for something to keep these pups entertained while out by themselves. What kinda stuff can I provide to keep them busy. Just got a pup @ 11 weeks he doesn't want to stay out more then 15mins. I need him out being a dog and having fun. The two girls try to play buy he wont play outside very long. Thank you for your time.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Hello Gobig. Naturally, it is your choice but I wouldn't leave them outside by themselves to play unless they were staked separately and couldn't reach each other. Dog aggression is real and if you are not there to prevent it before it starts the results could be really bad for all.
Running around and chasing each other, throwing a ball or Frisbee, flirt pole etc. are all good but it requires you to be out with them. They each need exercise. Long walks or treadmill daily along with mental exercises will keep them in shape and happy.

BTW, love the pic. They don't get any cuter.

Joe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks. They all get along well. The older are teaching teaching him by the looks of it, so I am fine. No real aggression. They play well inside all day running and ripping carpet(the bissell has been working hard lol), but when outside he will play for a few and you can see it in his eyes. It's like hey hold on... I'm outside and can't see humans lol. Jets to the back door and wants in. I post another as he has gotten larger by 6lbs since we got him.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also to note. If we are outside he wil stay out for as long as we do.

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
He sure is a handsome young pup. Love that face. Thanks for taking the time to share more pics Go Big!

Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our dog diesel loves this hard plastic ball. Drives him crazy that he can't get ahold of it. About the size of a bowling ball but lighter

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good Times. Looks like a very happy dog there. I will see if i can find. A ball for them.

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Great video djluke0102! Only thing better then the video of Diesel has the sound track. Thanks for sharing with us. I'm an old dog too.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
It depends on the dog but outside is usually ok IF the dog gets adequate socialization/fun time with its humans in addition to "food water and shelter".

If you spend time with it, take him'/her on walks and train him/her, then being an outside dog is ok.

Some breeds even prefer being outside (provided they get enough contact with the family and are not feeling lonely).
But be sure to get a dog gps tracker to track your dogs activity

1 - 13 of 13 Posts