Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She turned 7 months old on the 1st... and I forgot to post pics :hammer:
I haven't even taken that many... but here's what I do have so far, lol!

I love that face! :D

Can hardly ever get her to really hold still-- she is a kisser, lol!

Kissy Kissy

:rofl: Yes, I know what it looks like. But it's not. Brianna is obsessed with keeping the dogs flea-free. She was looking for one.

Keira has claimed that towel as a blankey...weirdo.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The reason behind Brianna being a Flea-Nazi is because both Keira and Caesar are allergic to fleas, and have had trouble this summer with their flea allergies... :) Not to worry, well in hand.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I LOVE your daughter's hair :D And let her be the Flea Nazi all she wants, :D Great pics :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwww they're adorable :) I love your pup she looks so much like my boy Mack Truck, same brindle patch over the same eye and every thing.

I miss that big lug so much, R.I.P. Macaroni

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG I LOVE your daughter's hair :D And let her be the Flea Nazi all she wants, :D Great pics :D
Thank you! :D I'm quite partial to it myself, lol
And I thought my husband was a flea Nazi (I mean, I am vigilant, but he inspects the dogs every evening when he gets home from work, now that they were BOTH (Keira and Caesar) diagnosed with an allergy to flea bites.
But Brianna can spend HOURSSSS picking through Keira's coat.

Awwwww they're adorable :) I love your pup she looks so much like my boy Mack Truck, same brindle patch over the same eye and every thing.

I miss that big lug so much, R.I.P. Macaroni
Omg! He was sooooo cute!
If he was still with us I'd come steal him :D
I'm a sucker for white dogs with a brindle eye patch. :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love goofy dogs :D
Keira is a major goofball, lol. Sometimes Caesar will just watch her while she does zoomies all over the house, then look at me like "Seriously?.... The Keira will flop over and heave a huge sigh like the weight of the world is on her shoulders. It cracks me up :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
She's a cutie!She looks like a little snuggle bug dog.Love those!
Your daughter is adorable!She's gonna break them boys hearts when she gets older.Love her hair!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's a cutie!She looks like a little snuggle bug dog.Love those!
Your daughter is adorable!She's gonna break them boys hearts when she gets older.Love her hair!
She is SUCH a snuggle bug :D Unless she's got a case of the zoomies, she is on the couch cuddled up with whoever was there before her. (Usually the kids or C)

And thank you :)
Ohhh gaw, I don't want to think about boys yet, rofl.

And since I showcased pics of Brianna, I really ought to show ya'll my boy too, lol. :)
This is my 3 year old:

He requested the haircut, lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
cute dog and kids!!! So funny, I am a red head and my hair is almost that same color and my name is Brianna! LOL! small world! :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cute dog and kids!!! So funny, I am a red head and my hair is almost that same color and my name is Brianna! LOL! small world! :)
:rofl: That's AWESOME!!! (Is your middle name Renee too?) lol
Thanks :D They keep me on my toes... I also have 2 other dogs (a GSD and a Jrt mix or possible Rat Terrier... lol Idk, she's adopted :D ), 2 cats, and a Ball Python. Full house :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG your sons baby blues are awesome and that Mohawk is even better :D Love it :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute kids and pups :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts