Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, she won't actually be 8 months old until the 1st, but I went ahead and took them today, haha. :D

As she is known on Facebook, lol

Thanks for looking :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww this little girl is too cute, I love the onw where she is yawning, like whatever mom, do we really have to do this lmaooo. Great pics :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwwww this little girl is too cute, I love the onw where she is yawning, like whatever mom, do we really have to do this lmaooo. Great pics :D
:D Thanks! She is such a ham.... usually. But she was hot, bored, & ready to get back inside to the AC and Caesar, haha. :)
My husband was going to delete the yawning picture... I about freaked out, haha-- I liked it :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yep that one is my fave, and my poor Odie had to go to KS this weekend, oMG we were ALL soooo hot, it was so humid there, lmaooo and the people from KS are laughing at us, :p I love her little dresses too ;)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep that one is my fave, and my poor Odie had to go to KS this weekend, oMG we were ALL soooo hot, it was so humid there, lmaooo and the people from KS are laughing at us, :p I love her little dresses too ;)
I can sympathize with the heat!! :) It's hot and humid in GA!! lol.... we never saw a drop of rain from the hurricane.. I was really disappointed. Was hoping for SOME rain.
I love dressing her up, she actually likes being dressed up, and if I say, "Keira, you wanna put on a dress?" she gets all crazy excited and tries to get into the dress as fast as possible, haha. :D

Pretty girl
Thank you :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts