Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, apparently I'm the only Pit Bull person in my family. I wanted to get another dog, and my husband insisted on a small dog lol. We ended up with Bruce, an 8 week and 6 day old (3/15/12) Miniature Poodle. His name is all thanks to my 4 year old Batman fan ;)

Couple of pictures then I will get out of y'alls hair for the night!

And one just to show how insanely cute he is:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awww he really is a cutie. I am glad it wokring out so well so far. You all deserve it!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Awwwwwww! I want him! I don't do little dogs but he is just too cute!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Poodle's are cute as fluffy puppies but that's as far as it goes for me LOL!!! I can't say I'd never own a small breed because Bella is the smallest breed I ever owned LOL! She's only 45lbs! I'm used to GSD's ;) That being said Congrats on the new addition! He is cute and I love his name!!! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Bruce is adorable! Good on you for bringing him home. How's Keira adapting to him?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol @ tank.. { psssss her name is keira LOL}

He is so cute , the pictures are great glad he is fitting in well and Keira is so patient with him lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts

He is so cute , the pictures are great glad he is fitting in well and Keira is so patient with him lol.
LMAO! Thanks for the correction.. too many names to remember lol.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww he really is a cutie. I am glad it wokring out so well so far. You all deserve it!!!

Awwwwwww! I want him! I don't do little dogs but he is just too cute!!
I normally don't do little dogs either, but he's a sweetheart!

Poodle's are cute as fluffy puppies but that's as far as it goes for me LOL!!! I can't say I'd never own a small breed because Bella is the smallest breed I ever owned LOL! She's only 45lbs! I'm used to GSD's ;) That being said Congrats on the new addition! He is cute and I love his name!!! :)
Thank you!

Bruce is adorable! Good on you for bringing him home. How's Keira adapting to him?
She loves him. She was really depressed for a few days, but he's made her shine again. She's very motherly, so it's working out great!

She really is, it's awesome :)

LMAO! Thanks for the correction.. too many names to remember lol.
:rofl: Had to giggle. What name did you call her?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts