Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 10x10 dog Kennel or Run and wanted to know what can I use on the inside that's not permanent or too expensive to stop digging ?

And on a side note which dog food do you think is better and why for my puppy Blue Buffalo or Taste Of the Wild?

THANKS AGAIN,

BIG BLUE

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hello All,

I have a 10x10 dog Kennel or Run and wanted to know what can I use on the inside that's not permanent or too expensive to stop digging ?

And on a side note which dog food do you think is better and why for my puppy Blue Buffalo or Taste Of the Wild?

THANKS AGAIN,

BIG BLUE
Not sure what to do in the kennel but I've heard people use chicken wire and bricks buried so far into the ground to prevent digging under the fence. As far as the food goes blue buffalo is of better quality than taste of the wild IMO. I have tried both and my girl was pooping to much on TOTW so she is back on blue. Plus I'm not a big fan of diamond brand foods but that's JMO. TOTW is still a good food for the price though. Really up to you and what you can afford :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok ill by the blue Buffalo for him then and plus i think you feed them less on that food which means less poop lol. And ok ill look in both and see which should be better for it thanks

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ok ill by the blue Buffalo for him then and plus i think you feed them less on that food which means less poop lol. And ok ill look in both and see which should be better for it thanks
Grain free wilderness chicken is what I feed ;)

·
Registered
776 Posts
i disagree with totw being of lesser quality that BB . ive tried both and the High prairie blend is def top notch . Switching to it was the only time i can say i saw a definit improvement in my dogs from only switching foods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts