Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We moved to our new property last summer and I have not posted pictures of our new set up. I really miss our old set up and our now house has so much work that needs to be done. Little by little things are getting better and the dog runs are coming along. We had to start from scratch and unfortunately there is only 1 tree so no shade for the dogs. Right now we have tarps on them and we are in the process of putting shade cloth on the back sides and I think we are going to do metal roofs as soon as we can on the tops. For now it works but is not on the pretty side and that drives me NUTS. All the dogs are sporting collars from Nizmo's K9 Supply.
One thing I hate is all the dirt here, nothing green grows unless it is a weed with stickers!! I get jealous when I see you east coast and west cost ppl with grass going crazy.

The Yard Dogs

Dixie

Barca and Varro

OK.....Barca is a butt head! He chews his dog houses just like his momma. The top he is chewing on is from Siren's old dogloo..... that is all that's left! I figured if I gave him that to chew he would stop destroying his house.

He is chewing his house the butt head!

Varro the good brother :roll:

The line of kennels

Ok did I said Barca was a butt head? He was in Dixie's dog run when we had some boarding dogs and chewed her dog house!

Monsoons best impression of a pound puppy! lol

Crazy Trinity, poor girl we think she has Cancer and we are still trying to figure out what is type it is.

Siren and Crush ate their dog house so all they get is a crate for the summer! They get in there together when the wind is bad but since it is summer they do not need a house. I will buy them a cragislist spacial in winter, I am sure they will eat that one too!

Crush a Mush!

Siren

Dorky girls they just love each other! It's hysterical when they are in season you would think they would not like each other but they have a lesbian affair!

Bailey my Re Re ;)

Baby Rage

While we cleaned runs we put Justin in his chair to play, he was so happy! He is the best well bred pup on the yard! :woof:

Belle in the front burning rubber after marking her territory lol

saggy boob picture of Belle lol

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Ahhhhh CRUSH!!

I always love seeeing updates of your woogies Lisa!

Balieys eyes are just so so GORGEOUS, "let me out to play".

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
You'll get it in order before you know it, Lisa. How's old Belle getting on?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL at the dog house eating dogs, need some titanium dogloos lol . could always do fake turf too to give the impression of grass LMAO but by the looks of it , it would probably get eaten as well lol. Belle looks like she has settled in nicely hope that is working out still.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I think Barca has become my favorite he just looks like a pain in the butt like Bogart! I don't know why but I have a thing for these destructive little boogers! Nice pics Lisa they all look great!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bailey is the sweetest thing! She really just melts in your arms.

Belle is doing great she is laying on the couch next me sleeping. She is such a mess but a really sweet girl.

Barca is a pain in the butt but I really do love him! He is such a jerk dog and a true APBT you can just see the mischief in his eyes! lol Must be a red dog thing ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Wow you weren't kiddin about those boobs on Belle! Ummm why doesn't Siren look pregnant yet! I want fat pictures of her! Crush is looking super cute ;) Barca and Earl are so similar like how Varro and Crixus are, then poor Little Nenner just goes her own way lmao.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i think i liked the other kennel set up you had too. but this is nice also.
the dogs look like they're happy, Lowla chews her crate up. makes me so frustrated lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Nice setup. You know the old saying " Rome wasn't built in a day" you will get there eventually ;) oh, I think some dogs are missing......eh hem, Viper. Where she at? Don't you have like 22 dogs? I want to see all of them Lol! That might be an all day project huh? Lol! Your little man Justin is the cutest of them all. Precious baby boy :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Lisa, dogs are looking great. I have a soft spot for Barca :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
nice setup... you could try building a wooden dog house for the chewers

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Bailey looks like a little Teddy bear i bet she just melts on you :) Barca is stunning
I love his structure, he has a lovely head too and the crop is perfect.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:woof: So glad you posted this it's good to get an update on the crew. I missed Dixie's little face, I just love that little white girl. OMG Barca is just like Dosia, Dr. Destructo!! LOLL Dosia was such a little brat like that too always chewing his bed and blankets. Grrrrrrr!
Monsoon's sad face is just freakin adorable. Crush and Sire are soooooo cute in there all best buddies :) Crush looks like she's just a sweet lil pup, if you ever get sick of her send her my way ;)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice setup. You know the old saying " Rome wasn't built in a day" you will get there eventually ;) oh, I think some dogs are missing......eh hem, Viper. Where she at? Don't you have like 22 dogs? I want to see all of them Lol! That might be an all day project huh? Lol! Your little man Justin is the cutest of them all. Precious baby boy :)
I have 4 house dogs that were not pictured and Viper is among them. Viper will not go out in a dog run till she is about 8 months old. I like to raise them in the house before they go outside or they get all weird. Right now I have two rotations of dogs so Tempest and Weitzen are missing then all the boarding dogs makes the 22 dogs and more like 28 right now I am full of boarding dogs.

nice setup... you could try building a wooden dog house for the chewers
I thought of that but they love to chew wood and if I sent the engery, time, and money on a wooden one and they ate I wpould be :mad: lol I can find really cheap houses around $20 on craigslist that are like new so I will just stock up on a few for the winter.... stupid dogs! lol

:woof: So glad you posted this it's good to get an update on the crew. I missed Dixie's little face, I just love that little white girl. OMG Barca is just like Dosia, Dr. Destructo!! LOLL Dosia was such a little brat like that too always chewing his bed and blankets. Grrrrrrr!
Monsoon's sad face is just freakin adorable. Crush and Sire are soooooo cute in there all best buddies :) Crush looks like she's just a sweet lil pup, if you ever get sick of her send her my way ;)
Dixie is awesome! I just love that little nerd. Crush is sweet but a little dumb! ;) She does have some titles but still is a dork, I might have to take up on your offer! :rofl:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:D She's fit right in here, I bet her and Dosia would get a long great. He's kinda got a pea brain but he's super sweet :) He reminds me of that dog from over the hedge that runs around with that ball like a re re yelling, "PLAY!!!!!" LOLL. If we go out back first thing he does is find a ball and bounces around with it in his mouth loll :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts