Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....

So i used to be a very active member here some time ago... but i figured id post some pics of kenya now that shes all grown up *sniffle* hahaha

:woof:

Attachments

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Just FYI, I'm moving your thread to the Pictures section, as the section you posted in is for photos of events such as conformation or weight pulling events.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awe Kenya is a doll. How precious:) I love looking at other's dogs, it always brings a smile on my face.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Im so glad to see you and Kenya around again. she's a very pretty dog, thanks for sharing!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
very pretty :D thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thnx for moving it, sorry i had it in the wrong spot.

aww thnx for the warm welcome back.... yes shes all matured now.... big dope lol.... her and i both are on the process to getting fit and trim again lol... wedding is in a yr, so im dropping 15 and she's dropping about 8/10 lol... lean and mean pics to come! :))

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Good to see you around and great to see the gorgeous Kenya!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
l don't remember u but welcome back. Kenya is very Pretty.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thnx for the love everyone... :)

and rudy, i was under a different name and was a member back in 08-09.... but kenya has been the only kenya on here i believe ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
She's beautiful; what a sweet and expressive face!!

They do grow up too quick; I thought I was the only one who wished they could be puppies for twice as long as they are!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awe she looks great. :welcome: welcome back. It's always great to see updates from members who got busy and were inactive for a while :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts