Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lmaooo alright had to share a video of my crazy red dog, Sadie and LadyRampage should get a kick out of these, lol. I love my craziness that is my house :p

And a few of the my nieces, lol. Before anyone says anything, they had been playin in the crates the dogs joined them in there, the crate doors were NOT locked, but I had to snap the pics :D

Orion gettin love from Lilly & Villayna -

Lilly & Krusher -

Villayna & Orion -

ok this pic I had to take cause this song came on and this pic is proof, they NEVER moved, the whole song just stood there in a trance, can't thik of the artist but the song is "Jar of Hearts"

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
LMAO @ Phoenix's evil tail! Love the pix of the girls with DWB and Krusher too! And lol @ being entranced! Love em all mah!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO @ Phoenix's evil tail! Love the pix of the girls with DWB and Krusher too! And lol @ being entranced! Love em all mah!
thanks mah, I couldn't not share the video, lmaoo @ him :D

OMG loving the video...lol

GREAT pics of the girls with the dogs..lol

That last picture is priceless..lol
hahah ya dizzy yet girl :p Thanks, love my crazy house :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Funny video. I really love the crate pics.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, awesome video and loved the crate photos too.
Thanks Roo, I like to share on occassion :p

Funny video. I really love the crate pics.
lmaoooo, seems everyone likes teh kids int he crates, tehy are only allowed to play in there when the dogs are outside, I had the back door open and they were goofin off, dogs came to see what they were doing, lol. Thanks Rudy :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahahahaha funny video- cute pics :) beautiful girls :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahahaha funny video- cute pics :) beautiful girls :)
aww thanks Freddie, love my girls and Phoenix is just a riot :D

LMAO that video is too funny. He's gunna get it one day you watch ;)
lmaoo I hope not Krystal, i would be afraid if he did, lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
OMG I've never seen a dog chase its tail that hard! He really wants it! Great pics of the kids with your dogs. Awesome dogs as well, you should be proud.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cute stuff.
:p thanks Betty, lol

OMG I've never seen a dog chase its tail that hard! He really wants it! Great pics of the kids with your dogs. Awesome dogs as well, you should be proud.
Jeff right?? It will take me a few times to get ya ame right, lol. please forgive me if I call you something else, lmaoo, j/k. Oh yes he used to chase it like that all the time when he was younger. And he had already done it a few times the otehr way before I got it on video, lol. And thank you, my nieces love these dogs :D

sooo cute!!! I love that song right now!! haha o0o0o and i see ur little collage of xmas pics!!!! hehe
Thanks Nicole, it is a good song, I liked it when I first heard it, they just stood there like statues and never moved, the whole song, they are usually dancing around like crazy girls and then this, lmaooo. Ahhh yes, that reminds, thanks girlie, I need to post a pic, hahah I haven't taken them down yet :p

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Nice pics Tye, the kids look like they are having a blast with the dogs. The vid was making me dizzy..... :roll: ha ha ha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lmaooo Dave it made me dizzy watching him :p Thanks for looking :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Kane only chases his tail if you grab it. He'll go around and around trying to get at your hand and then after you let go, he'll just keep going, lol. You have to wind him up first. :rofl:

That was such a cute video, haha.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol thanks Kate, is funny cause he will just go after it, but he will dot he same thing like Kane, lmaooo, I had to get it on video :p ((hugs))

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG Annie, it was crazy, I kept watching to see if they moved, nothing, just stood there. And I had to share, I LMAOOOO at him :p HUggles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts