Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I got all brave and loaded up my three nieces and the five dogs, hahaha NOT at one time, but the three girls were first, then I loaded up Phoenix,Demon & Phoebe, then I took Orion & Penny. So it took me three trips to do this whole thing :D Jeez I was sooo tired yesterday when i got done, lmaooo. So without further ado here y'all go :D

Here is Jillian, I have been watching her since she was 2 years old, she is almost 6 now, next month, her and her family own Orion's dam.

Here is Villayna (Layna) she turned 4 in Nov. I've known her since her momma was pregnant with her -

Here is Lilyann (Lily), she turned 3 in Jan. and is Villayna's sister. I have also known her since her momma was pregnant with her. Now you can all see why these girls call me Aunt Tye. :D -

Here are the two sisters together -

I'll go from oldest to youngest with the dogs, so here goes -
Phoenix -

he wanted the treat, really bad, lol -

Penny -

Phoebe -

Orion -

Demon -

Sniffin flowers was wayyy more fun -

Enjoy!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, it was quite a task to get it all organized, 5 dogs 3 kids, 3 trips, lmaoo, but all had fun and pics came out good :D Thanks :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great pictures! Adorable kids and of course the dogs look great!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol Dave, I love being called Aunt Tye, my b/f's nephew calls me what Ronnie does on here, is great :D

Thanks Holly and NTP, I had a great time doing this :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Great pix! You live somewhere in TX, I take it? I used to love seeing the bluebonnets in bloom every spring! The kids and dogs are just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks so much LP, yes I live in Austin, they are abundant here and oh so pretty. Thanks for looking, is my fave time of year :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts