Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
lmao I was trying to find this the other day so I could paste that answer by Chris. That was just the greatest thing ever lmao.

"All attempts to exterminate them have failed because they are fire proof, breathe under water and are immune to lethal injection, and can stop bullets in mid air and send them back at the one who shot them with the power of their minds"

:rofl:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
My biggest problem with these type of debates is more than half the people defending the APBT have never really owned an APBT, most own Bullies which is a completely different animal. I also hate how these people talk about how their "pitties are the sweetest dogs ever and would NEVER harm another animal or person." If your dogs HA it was bred poorly and people need to stop with the denial of this breeds past if they do own one. They were bred for the [] and for human friendly traits, deal with it people. The more "ambassadors" there are for this breed the worse it gets because 99% of these very people are so oblivious to the truth and the 1% gets drowned out from all the lack of knowledge the others throw down in the publics face. Blah.

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
My biggest problem with these type of debates is more than half the people defending the APBT have never really owned an APBT, most own Bullies which is a completely different animal. I also hate how these people talk about how their "pitties are the sweetest dogs ever and would NEVER harm another animal or person." If your dogs HA it was bred poorly and people need to stop with the denial of this breeds past if they do own one. They were bred for the [] and for human friendly traits, deal with it people. The more "ambassadors" there are for this breed the worse it gets because 99% of these very people are so oblivious to the truth and the 1% gets drowned out from all the lack of knowledge the others throw down in the publics face. Blah.
:goodpost: I tend to agree with this. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" is one of my favourite sayings.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I hear that one. Oh man this guy yesterday was trying to stick up for pits but then goes and says they're protection and defense animals (face palms). That second post on the page WTF pit bulls are responsible for 3 world wars, 18 genocides, and 4952 robberies, in the state of Rhode Island alone. That doesn't even make any sense. My brain hurts :curse:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
OMG I hear that one. Oh man this guy yesterday was trying to stick up for pits but then goes and says they're protection and defense animals (face palms). That second post on the page WTF pit bulls are responsible for 3 world wars, 18 genocides, and 4952 robberies, in the state of Rhode Island alone. That doesn't even make any sense. My brain hurts :curse:
he was trolling and you bit the hook. take it for what it is; a joke.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
blonde moment babe. ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
That second post on the page WTF pit bulls are responsible for 3 world wars, 18 genocides, and 4952 robberies, in the state of Rhode Island alone. That doesn't even make any sense. My brain hurts :curse:
That was the joke....

You guys all need to chill out seriously. It was a joke if anyone would have actually read it, but no everyone goes defensive on anything that says Pit Bull and ruins it. Obviously no one here read it or paid any attention to what was posted:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

I think to many of you read the comments to the joke rather than reading the trolling post that was the point. Chris made a totally sarcastic response about how evil pit bulls. *shakes head*

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I honestly didn't even read any of the comments on the troll until after I read this and was like wtf is he talking about. I would defiantly have to agree with you though, their are too many people that deny what the breed was bred to do. Maybe I just know these things because I actually decided to study up on my breed of choice instead of just throwing myself at a random breed of dog like most "pitbull" owners. :mad:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
ohhh. well maybe if it was actually funny. lol I have heard plenty of stuff people believe about these dogs and ive heard people say things pretty close to what was said in the link actually believing it. My OP was mosty towards the lot of comments and most have no idea wtf they are talking about, as usual.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!! I was having the worst day yesterday, I have a FB troll that has been attacking my dog so I was in a pissy mood and totally didn't read all of it. LMAO going back and reading it again totally made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I think its fully but what sucks is when someone reads it and thinks its true and miss the whole point. (not meaning you KG, lol)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
That was the joke....

You guys all need to chill out seriously. It was a joke if anyone would have actually read it, but no everyone goes defensive on anything that says Pit Bull and ruins it. Obviously no one here read it or paid any attention to what was posted:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

I think to many of you read the comments to the joke rather than reading the trolling post that was the point. Chris made a totally sarcastic response about how evil pit bulls. *shakes head*
shhh, let the kids jump to their conclusions,its funto watch

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I saw this thing last week and it was the funnest thing I had ever read.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That was the joke....

Holly did you read the comments on that page? I thought that was what KM was talking about. I got the original joke.

Here's a gem:
"I own 2 pitbulls, and they are the sweetest, most gentle dogs I have ever met. It is only when they are trained to fight other dogs and be aggressive and violent that they BECOME aggressive and violent. So maybe we should exterminate the CAUSE of pitbulls being aggressive and violent. Ever thought of that? Lets exterminate the people teaching these selective dogs to be this way. Same goes for Rotties and Dobermans. All lovely dogs if you raise them right."

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
The time will come when you don't even open stupid stuff up.the Internet is really more harmful than it is beneficial to the pit.
We are A very small corner of society.
Those with real pits that truly understand what it is to be in the same room/ domain with them.we are people who realize more than ownership we are managers and handlers.
How many fools own dogs?a lot.hence the large amount of issues that stem from the tree hugged mentality.now,on the other hand,what does handling and managing mean in our approach to our relationship with our dogs?1. We control their interaction.2. We decide what and when,the type of interaction they have with other animals,people society at large.3. We take responsibility when things pop up. And with A pit, things will pop.it's how they are adressed and handled.
Our dogs are an extension of us,we respect it,them,and others.

·
Registered
854 Posts
(( Yeah, I have a pitbull named “Tuff” that name sure turned out ironic, he’s afraid of anything that beeps, lightning, thunder, cats. He’s never tried to bite anyone, just a complete sweety. ))

Cracks me up. Everytime someone says something about a Pit bull being vicious. I always giggle a little cause I think of zildjian. Like really, the flea on his butt is more vicious then he'll ever be. LOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.