Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to see if our fat bullies had any chance against Jack Rabbits...

***NO JACK-RABBITS WERE HURT OR KILLED***

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I use to rabbit hunt with some of my old dogs. Started when I was 10 with a BoxerXChow. Fur used and Meat fed off of course :D Both dogs are looking great.Awesome dogs. Nice Catch pups.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They are some great looking Bullies.Some of the best IMO.I always look forward to seeing updates of your dogs.Very beautiful!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
I love your boys, they are just fantastic. The pictures are great, i was afraid the little bunny was dead for a minute! But that's just me being an animal lover i guess... hate seeing them dead. lol but super coo shots, chico is getting big! he's looking great

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
nice catch..they must be pretty quick to catch a rabbit

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice catch..they must be pretty quick to catch a rabbit
Yeah Kilo is pretty fast for a big dog....its weird how he caught it without hurting it, and even after i told Kilo to leave it, the rabbit was too scared/tired to run away...it played possum but took off after we left, as for Chico he's like a fat little kid...he tries but hes slow

chico is getting HUGE!
He has been growing quite alot....hes going to his first bully show next weekend

Thanks guys for all the good comments....

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics :) They look like they had fun. Chico has gotten so big. They are both looking great :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea Chico's current weight is 66lbs :D he is a chunky little guy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I love all the pics that you post. The ones of Kilo are always amazing! Chico's lookin' amazing. In the second pic, the look on his face reminds me of a kid we saw runnin as fast as he could across the street the other day. Workin SO hard, but not getting anywhere fast enough. haha. Glad they had a good time. :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I just love seeing your dogs! Chico is gorgeous! Once he leans out he is gonna be amazing! Great pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts