·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
A very handsome dirty boy! :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Silly dog, bet he had so much fun. :)

Maybe I missed it on a different thread, but what happened to your sweet boy's leg?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silly dog, bet he had so much fun. :)

Maybe I missed it on a different thread, but what happened to your sweet boy's leg?
Ooo no you didnt miss it on another thread..... Well he has a scrape on his leg, his cheek near his mouth, and on his lip. If you look on the first photo you can see on the right side his lip is pink instead of blue.... thats were he scrapped it. We were driving on base going about 20 mph and i had the window like half way down.... I look back and the window is all the way down and he is jumping out.... I forgot to lock the windows and some how he rolled it the rest of the way down. So he scrapped his lip and cheek up a little and that little scrap on his leg. I freaked out! I started crying and called emergency vets.... I bring him home before we go to the emergency vet hospital and he starts running around my house like a crazy man. Wont even let me clean the scrape. He was fine.... Alittle freaked at first but than he had a rush... Lets say he only gets AC now!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he's OK, but how scary for you!

And by the way, my dog Gracie just fell in love w/ Kilo - she's a fellow mud puppy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he's OK, but how scary for you!

And by the way, my dog Gracie just fell in love w/ Kilo - she's a fellow mud puppy.
HAHA OMG!!! Two peas in a pod! lol Shes adorable! I love her colors! one side white, one side blue! Gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OMg that's so scary, I never thought it would happen either and was surprised over the summer. Now I strap my pups leash into the seat belt, lol. Your pup is adorable in the mud!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts