Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems like i've been waiting forever to post this guy up.

Here's a little natural stack for him.
he hate having his rear legs moved back, he wants to sit when i do that. any advice on stacking him would be much appreciated. i'll be posting up more as i edit them.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Really nice, congrats on the new addition. Been waiting for you to post up pics ;)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Gr. Ch. in the making;
You watch!

Awesome dog with a awesome owner who is knowledgable;
thats a triple threat strutting onto the ring!

Go Kimbo!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trev, I already told you what I think, he is stunning :D
Really nice, congrats on the new addition. Been waiting for you to post up pics ;)
Great lookin pup!
THANK YOU!!! Hes what ive been searching for in the bully world. laid back. very chill, great family companion. love it.
Gr. Ch. in the making;
You watch!

Awesome dog with a awesome owner who is knowledgable;
thats a triple threat strutting onto the ring!

Go Kimbo!
thanks, we'll see. i have high hopes for him.
we'll see how he matures.

Good lookin pup there! Gots him some BIG paws tooooo... :clap:
they jiggle when he take a step and his paw hits the ground lmfao

Who is he off of? Cute face!
Nice lil boy niz.You have a ped made up for him yet?
not online i dont think.
he's chapoXpiggy
his half brothers just took 1st and 2nd in 1-2 standard males out of 28 dogs at nationals this weekend.
i'll try to have someone make his online ped if its not up. im not sure how to look them all up. still waiting for his papers from the UKC to come back.
but mostly RE and a splash of gotti.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
You know I'm down with Kimbo Slice!! Boooyaaaah 305 status

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww he has a cute face :) Why did you have to wait to post pictures? Is he not your dog, but you are just showing him?

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
he is sooooo cute trev! really, he is just a puppy and he is definitely going to resist when you are trying to stack him. when we first got ozai i would let him munch steadily on treats when moving his legs and once i got him where i wanted him, then i would hold back on a treat and give commands and then give him treats after he stayed and whatnot.
you could also try getting some bricks or some blocks to set his feet on. from what i can tell, that really helps. i never got any for ozai but still am thinking about it!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's so freakin cute!!!! He looks a lot like our old foster Kane :)
:)

You know I'm down with Kimbo Slice!! Boooyaaaah 305 status
hahah thanks for the love!
awwww he has a cute face :) Why did you have to wait to post pictures? Is he not your dog, but you are just showing him?
breeders request. he's a friend so i will respct his wishes if they are fair and right.

he has Dre's face.. love it!!
doesnt he though!

he is sooooo cute trev! really, he is just a puppy and he is definitely going to resist when you are trying to stack him. when we first got ozai i would let him munch steadily on treats when moving his legs and once i got him where i wanted him, then i would hold back on a treat and give commands and then give him treats after he stayed and whatnot.
you could also try getting some bricks or some blocks to set his feet on. from what i can tell, that really helps. i never got any for ozai but still am thinking about it!
i will try the brick thing.
i might have to just pick him up and drop from his belly area instead of picking him up in the rear. he doesnt like his back feet messed with. lol.
he's only 3 months, so im proud of how much he can focus. he's a hard headed dude though lol

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
lol i am a constantly foot fiddler, i should just move each foot once and then be done with it, but i thin because i am such a n00b i will put his feet where i want them, then lean back and look, and then scoot them some more.. and then possibly more.. lol the lil man is so patient with me! jsut be patient and very positive, your lil man will get it!!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very cute little guy, Trev.
Good looking guy!Good luck with him
thank you. im excited.

lol i am a constantly foot fiddler, i should just move each foot once and then be done with it, but i thin because i am such a n00b i will put his feet where i want them, then lean back and look, and then scoot them some more.. and then possibly more.. lol the lil man is so patient with me! jsut be patient and very positive, your lil man will get it!!
im a foot fidler too. kimbo will learn patience as we go. i just mess with him when im hope every little bit for now. i just love how chill he is. he always laying on someones feet. and hes awesomewith riley. all around sweet bully

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.