Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you watch it but if you do tonights the Final episode. I'm kind of sad about this it's one of my favorite shows.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know right but hey at least it lasted 13 years I started watching about 2 years ago (I know i'm really late lol) So I still have a bunch of episodes to catch up on.

·
Registered
383 Posts
im very upset. the final epsode was good though, and old ones are still going to be on but it sucks.

i was mad when they stopped making scooby doo and futurama, and now KOTH, its sad. its a popular show i wonder why they killed it?

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
i watched it but did not realize it was the final epasode. they should do one with bobby as an adult. i really liked that show i hated to see cotton killed off.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
I didn't really watch King Of The Hill, but it was an okay show. But it does suck to see a show end.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i watched it but did not realize it was the final epasode. they should do one with bobby as an adult. i really liked that show i hated to see cotton killed off.
I just watched and it was ok I thought it was going to focus on it being the last one or two but you don't even get a hint of that till the end. I wish they would of did one like that it would of been cool to see what bobby looks like when he gets older or at least hit puberty LOL I honestly think Joseph would of ended up in prison that kid was soooo creepy lol.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah WTH? does anyone know why they canceled? The episode should have been like an hour long, :cry:
I read online that they canceled because of Low ratings I think they're going to regret that because with King of The Hill airing on Adult Swim now it might pick up a whole new audience I mean look what happened to Family Guy that show was canceled like a bazillion times then adult swim started airing it and nows it's like the most popular show in the world.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
I just watched and it was ok I thought it was going to focus on it being the last one or two but you don't even get a hint of that till the end. I wish they would of did one like that it would of been cool to see what bobby looks like when he gets older or at least hit puberty LOL I honestly think Joseph would of ended up in prison that kid was soooo creepy lol.
Yeah I think your right any one raised by Dale Gribble would most likely go to prison.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
I read online that they canceled because of Low ratings I think they're going to regret that because with King of The Hill airing on Adult Swim now it might pick up a whole new audience I mean look what happened to Family Guy that show was canceled like a bazillion times then adult swim started airing it and nows it's like the most popular show in the world.
hey I have been a family guy fan since it came out. and was always pist when it got canceld but i am glad i can watch 5 epesodes a day now. lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^^^^^ Same here I've been watching Family Guy since it first aired. The last season kind of disappointed me tho. I can't wait for the new season and The Cleveland Show.

3,968 Posts
i used to watch king oh the hill all the time! not ne more now that i dont feel like buying cable but what the hell!!!! i do catch it on hulu every now and then but grrrrrr. thats real lame. i loved the crazy bug guy was his name dale or was that the fat pathetic one?ne ways he was the funniest. its been a while...too long i guess if im starting to forget who is who. but cant forget who hank is!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I LOVE KOTH! Of the major cartoons themed for adults (Family Guy, South Park, KOTH) I feel that KOTH is most consistently good. Don't get me wrong, Family Guy is usually good, and South Park is about 50/50 (but when it's good, its unbeatable), but KOTH is always a good time. I guess I would rather see it go than become a parody of itself like the Simpsons did a long time ago.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
i read on a kind of the hill website (best show on tv ever) that it is due to air until early 2010 and they havent given up hope of being picked up again..they have been very close to being cancelled many times but got re-picked up because ratings suddenly went up again. maybe we just all need to watch again??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Easily one of my favorite shows. Watched it since the beginning and after 13 years maybe they've just run their course. I definitely wouldn't mind more episodes though. This is definitely a series to own on dvd. Consistently funny and never disappoints. You can catch the last five episodes on hulu.com

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i read on a kind of the hill website (best show on tv ever) that it is due to air until early 2010 and they havent given up hope of being picked up again..they have been very close to being cancelled many times but got re-picked up because ratings suddenly went up again. maybe we just all need to watch again??
Im def going to be watching I want them to bring it back so bad or at least give me a better ending episode LOL I was hoping for a tear jerker.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts