Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know I seen a list somewhere I think i even bookmarked it but now that I need it I cant find it { might not have been on here} But im trying to answer some questions for someone looking to buy into this breed and need to know a list of known health problems this breed carrys. { more american bully but im sure what the APBT carry would still be relevant}. I dont need info on health testing pretty much just a list of known problems, please and thank you.

·
Registered
816 Posts
"A generally healthy breed, although some are prone to hip dysplasia, hereditary cataracts, allergies to grass and congenital heart disease."

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks , I had hip dysplacia and cardiac problems down forgot about the eyes.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Depends on what breed you're talking about Bully's are going to have a longer list than AST's and APBT's are going to be on the shorter list. Then you have pitterstaffs who have been bred by show ppl (lord help us) and will have more health problems than the rest IMO. There is a sticky in this section and also in the bully section I believe.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes I found the sticky I had posted I totally forgot it was there lol. Found it today doing some more searching, must have been blind yesterday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts